Elon Musk encourages assassination of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in quickly-deleted tweet he later decides was a joke

Originally published at: Elon Musk encourages assassination of Biden and Harris

11 Likes

Get Out Of Here GIF by Basketball Madness

12 Likes

Reboing

16 Likes

I’d always heard the phrase “Schroedinger’s Nazi”.

Schroedinger was unequivocally an asshole. A child rapist asshole.

14 Likes

Will bad karma not relieve us of this troublesome oligarch?

30 Likes

Turns out the jokes are way less funny if…

I’m pretty sure the only people in his inner circle who still talk to him voluntarily are his attorneys and they’re probably charging by the minute at this point.

9 Likes

Wikipedia has this to say about Leon:

“Threatening the president of the United States is a class D felony under USC Title 18, Section 871 It is punishable by up to 5 years in prison a maximum fine of $250,000”
:thinking:

9 Likes

Loop, truck, X, etc. all $billions tech satire.

4 Likes

Will an executive order stripping Elon Musk of his naturalized US citizenship not relieve us of this troublesome oligarch? [And Musk couldn’t appeal that to the courts as it would be an official act of the office of the President, and so by the recent Supreme Court ruling the courts have no jurisdiction over it.]

And then since it could be a threat to our natural security to have our space lift capability be in the hands of a non-US citizen, would an executive order seizing SpaceX by eminent domain relieve us even further of Mr. Musk’s influence?

28 Likes

Those are the same fuckers that complains with “Life of Brian” supposely mocking Jesus

6 Likes

As I’ve said before, Musk made his class laugh once when he was younger, and he has been chasing that high ever since. But he’s not funny, at all.

6 Likes

I like the cut of your jib

7 Likes

When I saw the title I considered the options: “reboing” or he did it again. I could not decide which was more likely.

9 Likes

“Just A Joke” = Stochastic Terrorism.

9 Likes

17 Likes

“The man, named as Ryan Routh, didn’t get a shot off, contrary to histrionic stories too-quickly posted by hacks who don’t care whether it was an assassination attempt or, you might say, the concept of an assassination attempt.”

Give Ryan Routh his due; this was more than a concept. He’d gone through the concept, planning, and preparation stages; which is more than Trump achieved in 8 years regarding a Health Care programme.

Elon, you pay those shit-weasels to “find you funny”.

14 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Deport Musk for fomenting treason.

14 Likes

still waiting for him to explain what was funny about his “joke” in the first place.

7 Likes

nakedly boasting

I can’t figure out if this is a kind of a “worth the pain” kind of thing or not.