Elon Musk exposed himself to SpaceX employee and paid her $250,000 to keep her mouth shut

He divorced his first wife (and mother of 6 of his kids) at age 38. She later said in an interview that he had thought of her as a “starter wife” and always tried to dominate her in the relationship, saying “if you were my employee I would fire you.” If he had a midlife crisis I don’t think there was anything “late-onset” about it.

I think evidence suggests he’s just been a jerk to women for a long, long time.

15 Likes

Point Agree GIF by Ford
If we are going to call his problematic and often disgusting behavior a midlife crisis, dude’s been having a midlife crisis his whole life

10 Likes

Also, as a parent I’d say #1 is dragging a 15 year old into any of this (including fighting Cap without telling him why). No matter how super guilty he was about it in Endgame. Like yea, cuz Peter was a CHILD you moron. That’s the part that always bothered me.

4 Likes

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

4 Likes

i’m guessing musk doesn’t think nude photos ( of men - important caveat there ) are free speech or i’m sure he’d be exposing himself to all of twitter right about now

1 Like

Sure. Next you will be telling me that Batman is somehow responsible for Gotham being filled with supervillains

You forgot that Adrian Toomes/Vulture was contracted by New York to cleanup after the first Avengers film and invested lots of his own money before Tony Stark got the US government to give him the work instead, leaving Adrian and his workers out of a job. He only turned to crime to avoid huge amounts of debt.

7 Likes

I think I saw a film about how this ends.

10 Likes

He just came to Brazil to buy the Amazon that Bolsonaro tried to sell to Bolsonaro. Specifically speaking, illegal mining of precious battery material that coincidentally is located in native land - by the way, miners are on rampage here, invading lands and tribes with guns, torching houses, raping teenagers and children and throwing babies on rivers in front of their mothers.

I wish I was exaggerating. As if Covid hasn’t killed native people enough, the miners are finishing the job. It’s horrible.

From bloody diamonds to bloody metals.

Also: Bolsonaro tried to convince Musk to buy niobium too (he’s obsessed with it as the Next Big Thing) and it became a national joke.

11 Likes

Ah, so Musk is looking to go full circle, then…

to be fair, I think it was bloody emeralds… but either way, shiny baubles for rich people…

7 Likes

Ogg and Zogg agree.

1 Like

Ah jeez - I saw something referencing Musk cozying up to Bolsonaro, but I didn’t know the full, horrific context…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.