Elon Musk spreads fake bomb threat rumor at Trump rally 

A Cravat? That is surely an Ascot!

15 Likes

Not necessarily, you can use fake explosive scent.

Scents available include Cocaine, Heroin, MDMA (Ecstasy), Amphetamine, Cannabis, Fentanyl, PCP, RDX, Smokeless powder, Nitroglycerin, Nitromethane, Nitrocellulose, Dynamite, TNT, PETN, Semtex, TATP, HMTD, Potassium Chlorate, Sodium Chlorate, Black Powder and Ammonium Nitrate HME. New scents include Mould, Bed Bugs, Cadaver, Potassium nitrate and SIM / Hard drive detection training aids.

Fake corpse scent is also available, including “drowned victim” variation.

11 Likes

ISTR that Shaggy’s pretty wealthy, too?

2 Likes

Her uncle is a laptop salesman.

9 Likes

I bet if his head was pulled off, he’d be some guy that runs a rival amusement park.

13 Likes

11 Likes

This is why I buy used Thinkpads.

5 Likes

and he would have gotten away with too it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids and that big stupid dog!

5 Likes

So Chanel #4 is mostly found on bombshells? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Based on my experience at WVU, located on the banks of the Monongahela River and famous for “floaters,” this is not something that you want to play with!

Puke.

7 Likes

Egads! Have I mislabeled my bougie neckwear? I shall hang my head in shame and dress like a peasant henceforth! :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve supplied safes to someone that trains human search, bomb and drug sniffing dogs. He has to have permits for the small samples that are issued for training and has to abide by strict storage requirements when not using the samples for training.

5 Likes

He bought (and painted) the Mystery Machine and implications are that his family is at least somewhat well off, although perhaps not as much as Daphne’s. (I think it’s fair to say that all the kids come from the upper middle class or better wealth strata.)

7 Likes

Okay, now I want to read that wiki. Link? Pretty please?

4 Likes

Scooby-Doo | Scoobypedia | Fandom :+1: Please be warned, this site does contain references to Scappy-doo.

4 Likes

Untitled

3 Likes

I’m running out of coca leaf extract based beverages, but the link posted by @euansmith was certainly one of the sources I was using for the Pathfinder Mystery Incorporated group.

5 Likes

I kitbashed an Enigma Emporium themed retinue for the Inquisitor 28 table-top game. I can’t find my Shaggy and Velma minis, or the Mystery Machine I converted. Here’s the ones that I could find, including SKB2.

8 Likes

well, who the hell is Scot, and who ascot his opinion, anyway?!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.