Elon Musk the first person to lose $200bn

Came here for the Heath Ledger Joker gif.

2 Likes

But they also coined the term “Quisling”.

7 Likes

I am the first person in my family to lose millions too

Case in point - Trump has declared bankrupcy how many times and still gets to live in how much luxuary?

10 Likes

My first thought, too. I know it’s all imaginary money in some respects, but it still boggles the mind that hundreds of billions of dollars are gone, yet nothing of value was created. :exploding_head:

13 Likes

Another person who will never be poor, but who is clearly also an absolutely miserable human being in every sense of the word.

17 Likes

Millions of what?

15 Likes

And look what they did to him when the war was over.

4 Likes

mil

10 Likes

peaches, peaches for me.

15 Likes

ohnoez

[spoiler for recent movie –Ed. / sorry 4 that, the changed one doesnt spoil. DKT)

4 Likes

skin particles

3 Likes

You must have a glowing complexion - exfoliation. Excellent grooming.

5 Likes

Gross family, though! I can’t imagine growing up with people who haven’t lost millions of skin cells…are they just walking callouses?

4 Likes

12 Likes

Do you think he can get by with only 137 billion dollars to his name? Is there a gofundme page for this poor man? /extreme s

2 Likes

Well, he is building a legacy, just not the one he was hoping for.

Indeed; the Government could have something something useful with that money, like putting it toward fixing the many social problems we have (homlessness, mental and physical healthcare), but instead, we give it to an egomanic who already has enough money.

(Insert side rant about Bezos being able to single-handedly supply that money without even noticing it or caring)

7 Likes

Doesn’t the CIA own any multi-story hotels with windows that open?

3 Likes

Uh-oh…

2 Likes

only my heart is calloused. my skin is smooth and radiant.

6 Likes