If Musk's reason for buying Twitter was to delete the account that tracks his private jet, then too bad for him

Originally published at: If Musk's reason for buying Twitter was to delete the account that tracks his private jet, then too bad for him | Boing Boing

13 Likes
11 Likes

23 Likes

My Dear Wife and I are laughing our asses off over here! Too bad so sad Mush!

giphy-9

15 Likes

Assuming Musk’s stated commitment to free speech isn’t all it’s cracked up to be is a wise bet.

23 Likes

Is it weird to want Tesla to be successful, but wish complete and total humiliating failure upon Musk himself?

11 Likes

tenor

13 Likes

This guy strikes me as the classic example of someone who takes credit for the home runs when he was born on third base.

15 Likes

Full self driving autocracy in the 2023 model.

11 Likes

Lets focus that positive electric car wishful thinking towards another brand shall we?

Isn’t that better? You’re welcome.

Fuck Tesla.

14 Likes

Like every other auto manufacturer these days is getting into EVs with far more skill, economy of scale, knowhow than Tesla.

9 Likes

I sat in one the other day. It’s like the least comfortable car ever. Empty and devoid of soul with a big honking computer monitor in your face.

Who needs that sh*t? I look at that config every day for work.

15 Likes

https://thehill.com/news/media/3463152-bezos-questions-possibility-of-chinese-influence-after-musks-twitter-acquisition/

Maybe track his flights to Beijing?

Reports suggest Elon’s purchase should close without much regulatory trouble, but pushing the angle of possible undue influence from a foreign government is one way you could gum up the works… if you had a few billion dollars and some extra time on your hands. Of course, as Elon once told me, “Twitter is fun,” and maybe this is just how billionaires joke, like poking each other on Facebook or something. Or maybe Jeff is like a lot of us and is a bit uneasy about who might own his unencrypted DMs in a few months.

via The Verge

7 Likes

is that “whack-a-muskrat” you’re playing?

wasn’t he the one who said he’d contribute $6 billion to world hunger and then changed his mind when the u.n. offered a detailed budget?

does anyone recall the best remark from a recursive rodent connoisseur?

neither do i.

17 Likes

You might be thinking of this instead…

Henry Kissinger? WTF?

14 Likes

24 Likes

4 Likes

thought so . . .

4 Likes

Oh dang, I gotta go smoke that outa my brain :brain:.

8 Likes

Well - agreed.
But is Hyundai really better than VW?
Is Rivian much different from Tesla?
Seems to be a case of “picking from the best of the worst”.

1 Like