Elon Musk's dad says his sperm is in demand for impregnating "high-class" women

Originally published at: Elon Musk's dad says his sperm is in demand for impregnating "high-class" women | Boing Boing

5 Likes

We believe you.

index

17 Likes

Curses, weve been Musked again!

Surely other things deserve our attention.

25 Likes

Can we get a spoiler tag on that headline? It’s mealtime for some of us.

16 Likes

I think the guy holding that sign misundertands where they put the needle…

12 Likes

You misspelled “groomed.”

41 Likes

The sheer irony of a bunch of dudes who looked like that showing up in subsaharan Africa and deciding that what the continent really needed was a lot more people with their superior genes…

15 Likes

In Elon Musk’s defense, he just wants to have an actual part in the creation of something, as opposed to stepping in later and putting his name on what other people worked years making.

/s

10 Likes

Will no one rid me of these troublesome fuckwits with too much damn money?

29 Likes

That’s a good point. We haven’t heard anything from EM’s mother yet.

It does say a lot about the Musks attitude to everything though. Make an initial donation, fuck off while someone else does all the hard work, then claim all the credit at the end.

33 Likes

By Errol’s own admission the real number may be considerably higher because he is (as Elon himself once put it) a horrible human being.

“I have about six people, women who claim that their child is my child right now. Obviously they are opportunists,” he stated. “[But] there was a period in Johannesburg in the ’80s that I was going out with a different woman every night. I had plenty of dates. So it’s quite conceivable that one of them could actually come back and say, ‘This is your child.’ It’s possible.”

16 Likes

The rotten apple don’t fall far from the tree

21 Likes

Don’t worry, media is attempting to make her another godling as well.

8 Likes

Why go to Elon when they can go to the actual person who created Elon?

It’s malignant narcissists all the way down.

12 Likes

Then again may not.

4 Likes

He has a mother??

1 Like

Not that anyone involved in this has any appreciation of genetics, but if the goal is to create another Elon (not that I think anyone should) having a guaranteed 50% of his DNA is going to get you a lot closer than getting (at the absolute most) only 25% of his DNA from Errol.

3 Likes

sensing a vile rich dad hopelessly warped entitled son pattern here (trumpithosis?)

4 Likes

Trump, Errol Musk, Elon, Bikram… birds of a goddamn feather. it’s all so gross.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t Errol be providing somewhere between 0 and 50 percent of Elon’s DNA with every sample?

1 Like