Co-parenting with Elon Musk is messy and frustrating

Originally published at: Co-parenting with Elon Musk is messy and frustrating | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s kidnapping their son…

23 Likes

I can only assume he’s doing so out of spite since he’s shown no interest in actually raising any of his children.

19 Likes

She’s probably too progressive for him now, in how she raises the kids, and he feels he needs to “protect” his son from her… not so with the daughter…

15 Likes

They’re just status markers for a certain type of toxic masculinity. See also mobsters and authoritarian leaders.

16 Likes

Co-parenting existing with Elon Musk is messy and frustrating

17 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking “Co-parenting Elon Musk is messy and frustrating” would be a true statement, and should have happened so that his children wouldn’t be in this mess now.

10 Likes

EVERYTHING with Elon Musk is messy and frustrating. He’s a bigoted, self-righteous asshole.

10 Likes

What are the odds Elon can list the names of his children let alone remember their birthdays?

8 Likes

What’s with the surrogates? Are they all avoiding sex with him, or is he squicked out by human contact?

5 Likes

who cares… he’s apparently now kidnapping boy children.

He’s a eugenicist who believes he’s a superior specimen whose genes should be passed on…

7 Likes

This casts that whole internship interview she gave in a whole new light. I wonder if she felt coerced to give a not so bad impression in order to see her kids. Ugh, I feel sick just writing that.

8 Likes

Well, women are just vessels for producing children, not human beings in our own right… /s

8 Likes

Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 Likes

I half wonder if he has an accurate count even.

2 Likes

They’re not providing him any benefit as far as what he ultimately desires in life. From the way he runs his businesses, I assume all those extra mouths to feed are an annoying expense that need to be minimized. Maybe he should consider allowing the Daily Mail to take super-exclusive comprehensive photosets of all his children as they grow up. That could rake in seven figures easy. Get something of value out of them, for Pete’s sake. /s

3 Likes

The scientists and engineers that turn his dreams into reality: “No comment.”

7 Likes

Yeah. The whole surrogacy thing makes it even creepier. And it doesn’t paint Grimes in a pretty light. Mindysans satiricsl post above probably pretty much sums up this kind of peoples view of women. Especially poor women. They are vessels for their children. Why should anyone in the elite go through the discomfort and danger of pregnancy when you can just order a child. Rmember that the whole surrogacy industry is built upon exploitation of poor women, usually in ukraine or india.

5 Likes

Extremely possible.

3 Likes

In this case, it was one of his employees.

2 Likes