Co-parenting with Elon Musk is messy and frustrating

In light of this BB:

And this excellently scathing opinion response to the same news story:

And now from the current BB article here:

I have this vision stuck in my head for a Southpark episode with the kids singing "He’s got the whole world in his hand, He’s got the whole world . . . ". Followed by the next verse "He’s got the itty bitty baby in his hand . . . "

2 Likes

I wonder how long until the kidnaps those children and doesn’t let the mother see them…

4 Likes

That is the saddest living room I’ve ever seen. And sunglasses inside? Something is really wrong with that family tableau. And by something, I mean everything.

6 Likes

I was wondering that too. Made me think she might hsve a black eye or two. Or maybe puffiness because Elon kept her up crying all night?

5 Likes

As far as I know, the two do not have a romantic relationship, but they had the twins via artificial insemination.

I will say that the shot seems to be of an outside location of a house? Hence the sunglasses?

6 Likes

Ah thanks, the couch and lamp threw me.

5 Likes

Also, surely someone as terminally online as Elon should realise that posting pictures of your kids online, before they’re old enough to agree, is pretty rude.

4 Likes

Per his mindset, they are his property. So he can do with them whatever he likes. And by ‘they’ I mean the pictures, the kids, and their mothers.

4 Likes

Throw them at Elon, silly!

Once the kids are out of the way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.