Grimes sues Elon Musk

Originally published at: Grimes sues Elon Musk | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Can I sue him for ruining my birthdate?

23 Likes

Hell is other these people.

25 Likes

While Musk is celebrating that his birthday is approximately 2π in decimals, maybe you can celebrate that 6 and 28 are the first two perfect numbers, which are not common – only a few dozen are known. That seems to fit you more anyway. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I think he’s older than me, which means the Universe was just practicing before my arrival :nerd_face:

I hope she wins. On his birthday.

25 Likes

EM seems to be trying to outdo or outweird DJT in every category; success, failure, raging out, exes, exploits, children guaranteed to have issues, sweating, and illusions of power and/or grandeur.

At this rate, they may both succeed in exceeding their heart’s capacity to manage their lifestyle at roughly the same date.

21 Likes

Good point.
Does anyone want to run a book?

13 Likes

Say what you like about Musk, it’s not everyone who can be the father of the MacGuffin from a hard SF techno-thriller, the heroine from a fae fantasy romance, and the villain of a post-apocalyptic “Mad Max” rip-off.

16 Likes

So did he bring balance to the force?!

Remains to be seen.

5 Likes

And illusions of genius.

21 Likes

Going by just the horrific naming alone, neither of them should be allowed access to their children.

Who does that to innocent children?

21 Likes

I was just thinking this morning that I no longer can complain about far fetched names in fantasy and sci fi.

I feel for these kids. I hope they have a fighting chance of escaping the black hole of their parent’s lives.

20 Likes

Certainly if my name was “X Æ A-12” I’d get that changed to something like “Joe” the very instance I was legally allowed. With ideas like that, the guy should stick to naming rockets.

8 Likes

Narcissists who look on their children as extensions of themselves.

26 Likes

David Bowie called his son Zowie Bowie (Zowie was technically his middle name, but that’s what his dad called him). That son grew up and reverted to his actual first name and his father’s legal last name and became the successful film director with the very boring name Duncan Jones. So yeah, if these kids get to have any sort of normal upbringing, my guess is they will revert to less unusual names as soon as they can.

24 Likes

Is it bad that I like it when awful people turn on each other.

Also if they wanted to call the child Tau they could have name it Tau. Giving their children stupid names and them calling them by other (slightly less stupid) names is obnoxious. Kids aren’t accessories.

12 Likes

I think you spelt delusions wrong. :wink:

8 Likes

Duncan Jones always says his name was Zowie Jones and never the other as Bowie was never his name but only his father’s stage name.

That said cocaine and alcohol addiction were not Bowie’s friends and he was undoubtedly a dreadful person while an addict.

ETA
I don’t think I like Grimes, she has awful opinions about anything I’ve heard her have opinions on, but I don’t have any evidence she’s a terrible parent unlike “paedo guy” who, everyone can tell from what he says and does, is a terrible parent. It can only be a good thing if children are as far from his orbit as possible. So I really hope for them that she wins.

20 Likes

FTFY. I doubt you meant to say it this way, but “it” is not the pronoun we use for a person. These kids have things bad enough. They don’t need dehumanization too.

I feel really bad for Elon’s children. It appears the mom of the first set seems ok and he’s been limited in his contact with them. But the ones with Grimes and his employee? It’s bad for the kids that Elon seems to have decided being in their lives is good for Elon

15 Likes

Oh, fuck off already you pretentious fuck! You’re not big and you’re not clever. You’re just overcompensating for an average IQ and the fact that daddy didn’t love you you unloveable fuck.

*I just needed to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

20 Likes