Elon Musk is lying about his daughter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/26/elon-musk-is-lying-about-his-daughter.html

20 Likes

I see what he’s doing there. Nice portraiture, a very accurate likeness!

Screenshot_20240726_103510_Brave

22 Likes

“He was cold,” she said. “He’s very quick to anger. He is uncaring and narcissistic.”

…so perfectly qualified for billionaire-hood at this dismal stage of climax capitalism?

28 Likes

What a contemptible shitbag and all around terrible human Musk is.

39 Likes

23 Likes

It sounds like Musk isn’t really a father. Perhaps “Number 1 Sperm Contributor” to reflect his main role in Vivian’s life?

24 Likes

Right, not a real father…

Take note, JD-- Elon has no stake in America’s future!

22 Likes

I hope I live long enough to see really terrible things happen to Musk.

6 Likes

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

12 Likes

Like I said earlier, he’s just a heartless asshole.

8 Likes

Some night in the future, we’ll hear the Kleenex boxes howling for Musk.

3 Likes

I really have to wonder about anyone who read Musk’s version of events and actually believed him.

13 Likes

Elon Musk is lying

Fixed. Telegram friendly and reusable.

7 Likes

It follows that he’d throw millions of dollars at an effort to get similarly garbage people into the White House and Naval Observatory.

Even the fanbois aren’t showing up to defend him in this case. Hard to “5D chess” this away.

13 Likes

This really struck me, because Musk keeps trying to excuse his behavior by saying he’s autistic.

These are not autistic traits. They are narcissistic and even sociopathic traits.

I mean, he could be autistic too, but that’s not the reason for this.

28 Likes

It’s insulting to people on the spectrum. We’ve had more than a few arsehole users here who used that same excuse for their offensive comments. They didn’t last long – banned or quit only to return again and again like a toxic fungus.

Musk is an arsehole in part because he didn’t have the strength of character to do the opposite of what his crappy parents did in raising him.

16 Likes

On the plus side, he’s on track to die alone and unloved. I doubt all his incel dudebros will be of great comfort in his old age.

9 Likes

Oh my, now I am conflating Elon Musk with Cerebus the Aardvark. Which kinda fits with how Dave Sim went, well, insane.

5 Likes

My wife calls her dad ‘sperm donor’ and cut him out of her life when she realized she’d never accept who she was. ‘Barb will always be my son’ being the exact words.

I know a lot of autistic people and may be on the spectrum myself (can’t afford a diagnosis, not even sure what benefit I’d get from one at my age), and the vast majority of autistic people I know care A LOT. Some may not know how to express that well to neurotypicals, but cold and uncaring aren’t words I’d use to describe them.

19 Likes

Exactly! Empathy is there, but not always the knowledge of how to express it so that others will understand.

FWIW, knowing is powerful, and there are rights and advantages that you can tap into with a formal diagnosis.

7 Likes