Elon Musk's dad says his sperm is in demand for impregnating "high-class" women

In related news, the high school seniors “working” at my company this summer are going to college for aerospace engineering. Of course they don’t know who Dr Goddard is but they sure as hell idolize musky the martian.

13 Likes

Tired Over It GIF

10 Likes

So glad to hear there’s a low-class guy whose willing to put his self-interests aside to do something about the lack of sufficiently tasteless chauvinist sperm-donors. (Apparently, they’re in huge demand among high-class women.)

1 Like

Add in Putin, his toady Lavrov, and I’m sure other Russian oligarchs. I’ve come to associate this kind of boastful seed-spreading with a gangster mentality (a lot of mob types engage in this behaviour, too).

6 Likes

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

10 Likes

No love for Elon, but the stepdaughter thing definitely passes him, and indeed most creeps. :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

You are correct. 25% would be the average, not the maximum.

“Elder Musk” sounds like a dollar store version of Old Spice.

Plot twist: They’re actually getting DNA samples so they can engineer a virus that destroys all Musks.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Time will tell. Elon isn’t yet old enough to have a stepdaughter who is young enough to be his granddaughter while still being technically over the age of consent, so he still could surpass his pops for outright sex-creep-factor.

10 Likes

If only we could go back in time and kill the actual person before they created Elon :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

All I’m sayin’ is
(and you might remember the first 90% of the joke)
somebody else shot that bear!

1 Like

The Musk men are keeping it classy as usual.

1 Like

There’s a horrifying remake of “The Boys from Brazil” waiting to be made here, except that instead of staring-eyed Hitler clones, you have thousands of tiny Colombian Elon Musks.

I think that to produce a real genuine Elon Musk, you have to raise it in a privileged South African environment and bankroll all its startups, so it’s uncertain whether his clones will have that authentic SpaceKaren energy.

6 Likes

You misspelled “groomed.”

Too Soon-Yi

2 Likes

Inside Out Monday GIF by Disney Pixar

OMG, why do you do this to us?!?!?!

6 Likes

You’re assuming that the reason Elon is so ‘exceptional’ is solely due to the slightly-less-than-half of his DNA coming from his father.

A different child might get very different combination of DNA from Errol, and of course the different mother would be half of that child’s inheritance too. If 95% of Elon’s ‘genius’ comes from his mother, for example, that’s not going to help his younger half siblings.

4 Likes

I think most of Elon’s genius came from his father though. In the form of growing up rich, going to good schools, and having thousands of dollars of ready funding for his first business. I’m not entirely certain what other genius there is to speak about.

6 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I was just reacting to the idea that if a man is successful, he must have gotten it from his dad, you know?

5 Likes

Oh, I get it. As if people only have one parent who counts, or success is somehow carried on the Y chromosome. I just wanted to go one step more and say as if this kind of success is really genetic in the first place.

6 Likes