Kanye West calls Elon Musk "half-Chinese, genetic hybrid" in latest rant

Originally published at: Kanye West calls Elon Musk "half-Chinese, genetic hybrid" in latest rant | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Where is he getting supermodel from?

21 Likes

Musk’s mother is a model. Not a supermodel, but she is a model.

17 Likes

Wow, I had no idea.

Now, about the genius part…

18 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

The man is unwell and seriously needs help. Unfortunately someone in Kanye’s position is more likely to have surrounded himself with enablers than people who actually care about well-being, so it’s unlikely anyone is going to push for an intervention anytime soon.

9 Likes

There was that viral thing going around last year of an actual Chinese guy who looks like Elon Musk, (that some people suspected was a deepfake - I don’t know) and apparently Elon musk replied to it. (This is not to defend this particular Ye rant. The vitriol of the new context definitely makes it more racist)

17 Likes

The only thing keeping Kanye from standing behind a card table on the street doing Biblical cosplay are those parasites who continue to depend on maintaining his dwindling fortune to maintain their own incomes.

18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

8 Likes

This aged really well:

20 Likes

Psychological problems have nothing to do with him being a hateful, antisemitic asshole. Saying that they have unfairly stigmatizes people with mental ilnesses.

30 Likes

Thumbs up to all those people with problems, who still managed not to go full Hitler fan. :+1:

24 Likes

You’re right. His hatefulness is his own. But he also needs help instead of being enabled. Both things can be true. It was something my cohort had to learn first-hand when we interned in a facility treating people who were fortunate enough to have people in their lives who wanted them to get help. But the hate was not a symptom.

10 Likes

“10 to 30 Elons” is the “30 to 50 feral pigs” of 2022.

I don’t know about you, but if 10 to 30 Elons came running into my yard, I would definitely want an AR-15.

8 Likes

If you are having Elon pest problem, there are better ways to fix it. I suggest setting up warning signs saying for example “This place uses German labour laws”. Even mere thought of strong worker protection will be enough of a deterrent to keep your backyard Elon-free.

20 Likes

I think Kanye (or his crew) neglected to inform themselves about Elon’s perfectly shitty father Errol - who is a real person.

7 Likes

News Flash: we’re all genetic hybrids.

I myself was shocked to learn I was created by the pairing of a male with a female, and all this time I thought I was “all man.”

19 Likes

She was recently featured on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and, oddly, was not mocked by noted incel Jordan Peterson

8 Likes

Is Kanye aware of how Nazis feel about Black people?

10 Likes