Kanye West says he's going "Death Con 3" on Jews

Originally published at: Kanye West says he's going "Death Con 3" on Jews | Boing Boing

11 Likes

adam goldberg hammer GIF by simongibson2000

24 Likes

He’s going full Black Hebrew Israelite, isn’t he?

Yep. There it is.

40 Likes

They’re saying the hidden shit OUT LOUD.

Speaking Mayim Bialik GIF by CallMeKatFOX

23 Likes

jack black wtf GIF

41 Likes

I mean, at this point nothing Ye says really bothers me. He’s shown who he is as plainly as possible. It does bother me that people should be listening other than therapists or psych evaluators though. :frowning:

39 Likes

Look out for some Sephardic untalented rap to drop. Google Translate, don’t fail us now.
Look out r/nothowgirlswork !

13 Likes

He needs to reallocate that liposuction from his waist to his head.

16 Likes

It’s obviously secondary to the obscene antisemitism, but he thinks its “death con”?
As in the military updates its death condition on a 5 point scale?

Or is he admitting that he’s a grifter that’s part of a sadistic death con looking to use his influence to spread bigotry and hate likely to get people killed?

29 Likes

(indulgently) Aw, what an adorable little scamp that Ye fellow is …

8 Likes

The fact that no one has 5150’d this guy is proof that he has no one around him that actually gives shit about him, and that’s kinda sad.

Then again, maybe underneath the obvious paranoia and delusions, he really is just an asshole, and the only thing about him that would change if he had proper care is the coherence an acceptability of his rants.

22 Likes

Mal Reynolds GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

At the risk of getting the badge (almost) nobody wants…

It’s DEFCON, doofus. Not ‘death’.

34 Likes

defcon-one-o

31 Likes

Death Con sounds like an industry gathering for psychopomps.

32 Likes

When you’re a billionaire; you’re not even considered eccentric.

19 Likes

Wow! I had no idea Donald and Q were Jewish.

4 Likes

As a Black person who has to deal with bearing the the burden of his willful assholery, (because we just happen to be the same race) it bothers the fuck out of me.

I hope his bad karma for all the damage he’s wrought is swift and very painful.

And I’ll just end my comment here, because anything else I have to say about West would likely end up getting modded.

49 Likes

He’s being as explicit as he can about the genocide part (but not in an antisemitic way, of course).

ETA: as of this morning Kanye’s account is still active. What the heck does it take to get kicked off Twitter these days?

28 Likes

Threatening the life of Elon Musk or anyone who owns major stock in the company, probably.

30 Likes