Kanye West suspended from Twitter after posting a swastika

Originally published at: Kanye West suspended from Twitter after posting a swastika | Boing Boing

12 Likes

24 Likes

22 Likes

You can’t make this shit up.

32 Likes

Nor should you.

I can’t tell if this timeline is more Stupid than Evil but it sure is broken.

36 Likes

There goes my post-apocalyptic graphic novel…

23 Likes

you really cant; fucking insane:

Alex Jones: The Nazis were thugs.
Kanye West: “But they did good things too. We gotta stop dissing the Nazis all the time.”

https://nitter.net/RightWingWatch/status/1598378013829304321

Ye: “There’s a lot of things that I love about Hitler. A lot of things.”

(nick fuentes nodding and smiling)

30 Likes

You know you’re in deep waters when Alex Jones is the voice of sanity, gently trying to nudge you back onto the path of reason.

57 Likes

But what about Kanye’s free speech? /s

30 Likes

Taylor Swift is still on Twitter so I think she’s winning this round.

33 Likes

This article in WaPo is accurate but I’m not sure it really qualifies as an “analysis” so much as a “well DUH” statement:

27 Likes

Republican leadership has been clear that there is no place for Kanye and his ideas. The official 2024 Republican candidate needs the neo-Nazi vote, not some fringe candidate.

20 Likes

As if banishing one deranged anti-Semitic celebrity will solve Twitter’s Nazi problem. Musk just re-instated tens of thousands of accounts previously banned for far-right conspiricism, all in the name of free speech absolutism. How’s that working out for you, Elon? Not so well…

it would be more accurate to Musk just needs a time out to see where dwindling advertising base now stands.

His decision there seems to be “please come back. I’ll pay you to start advertising here again.”

Advertisers booking at least $500,000 in incremental spending would be matched, up to a $1 million cap.

20 Likes
13 Likes

If your core demographic is Nazis - Twitter has your back!

18 Likes

Chasing that sweet, sweet Nazi Dollar. :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

It’s actually weird to think of Nazis as being consumers.

Kapitalism.

11 Likes

Nazis are like anyone else, needing affordable cars, cruise vacations, and soft drinks. [Upcoming NYT article].

31 Likes

jezuzfuckingchrist!!

Kanye: “The Holocaust is not what happened, let’s look at the facts of that, and Hitler has a lot of redeeming qualities”

https://nitter.net/RomanianLiberal/status/1598412682079731713

while wearing a black panty over his head. this man is gone, but people saw it coming years ago;

50 Likes

They can also be entrepreneurs.

The Auschwitz Business Model - War Against Humanity 086 - YouTube

9 Likes