Kanye West suspended from Twitter after posting a swastika

Looks like he plagiarised the original Raëlian symbol at that

6 Likes

Until she posts some radical left nonsense like “Transpeople are people and we should not in fact slaughter them out of hand” and gets banned from Twitter

Elon has to fairly police both sides /s

27 Likes

it’s taking a lot longer than i thought it would, but it does not look like things are going to end well for kw. he seems to be relishing this role of saying horrible things, and then the next day saying something even worse. how far can he go? he can’t wait to find out. but i have heard enough.

12 Likes

Pink Floyd’s The Wall was a warning, not a manual.

23 Likes

had the exact same thought. thnx.

7 Likes

“Most Intellectuals Agree that the Holocaust Happened, but in this Ohio Diner, these Neo-Nazis Aren’t So Sure”

27 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

19 Likes

At this point reversing his current denial of the holocaust and saying “it was a great start but we need to do it again, but even bigger this time!” is about the only thing I can think of that would be worse than what he’s said already.

17 Likes

You can be too pro Nazi for Parler?

28 Likes

As a friend of mine said earlier today:
“The only way he can make himself useful now, is if we bury his head and use his CENSORED as a bicycle rack.”

5 Likes

[Archive]

Before Elon Musk bought Twitter, slurs against Black Americans showed up on the social media service an average of 1,282 times a day. After the billionaire became Twitter’s owner, they jumped to 3,876 times a day.

Slurs against gay men appeared on Twitter 2,506 times a day on average before Mr. Musk took over. Afterward, their use rose to 3,964 times a day.

And antisemitic posts referring to Jews or Judaism soared more than 61 percent in the two weeks after Mr. Musk acquired the site.

17 Likes

Someone should make him watch Night and Fog.

5 Likes

That autocorrection - I can’t think of anything but “Parler Media Can’t Lose” now

5 Likes

I’m going to guess that the censored word was, “Knees”?

3 Likes

Fixed that

3 Likes

Can anyone who is still on Twitter truly be said to be “winning,” though?

9 Likes

So when does the FCC come into the picture? Or is Ye smart enough to only spew his shit on platforms that the FCC can’t touch?

Because at this point if you have him on your show you KNOW he’s going to say the most terrible things… but… ratings.

Honestly, this is all veering into that Dave Chappelle blind racist skit, only not funny.

2 Likes

https://archive.ph/hGE9j

5 Likes

So he is offering a two-for-one “Have of your ads appear next to Nazi content” deal?

I am sure advertisers are going to love that!

5 Likes

WaitNazis

21 Likes