Elon Musk's desperate pursuit of Catturd2's approval: The cringey tweets of a billionaire

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/07/elon-musk-quietly-deleted-his-cringe-worthy-tweet-demeaning-mackenzie-scotts-philanthropy.html

8 Likes

I assume I’m just not enough of a dark enlightenment intellectual to understand how western civilization is simultaneously the best thing ever and so brittle as to be dying under the blows of someone divorcing Jeff Bezos?

31 Likes

… er, but is there is some reason we would not expect to see those things together :thinking:

11 Likes

OHhh… I thought he was talking about his own ex-wife - being the most divorced person ever.

6 Likes

SPOILER

sorry, it’s fake

21 Likes

Funny that the second richest guy on the planet can’t afford to pay an economist to explain to him that it’ll be wealth inequality that tanks the civilization.

22 Likes

Now, let’s not jump to conclusions! He could have been aiming his moronic statement at Melinda Gates as well.

10 Likes

To be fair, an economist who’d actually do that would be hard to find in the first place.

10 Likes

It looks like he’s having to choose between his various alimony payments and paying interest on his loan for Xitter.

Seems like a him problem to me.

15 Likes

Musk makes Charles Foster Kane look mature and dignified by comparison.

4 Likes

“Super rich ex-husbands who hate their former spouse” should be listed among “Reasons that Western Civilization died” is a more appropriate response. Many (most?) of those husbands are self-aggrandizing and spend their wealth on themselves instead of trying to make life better for their fellow citizens.

8 Likes

Those ex-husbands also don’t seem to give a shit if their children have a viable planet to live on.

13 Likes

Obscenely rich and narcissistic white men who do not pay their fair share of taxes have done far more than any other group to destroy what’s left of western civilization.

Vyvyan go away

ab-fab-patsy-piss-off

6470_2e4a_500

11 Likes

I love that last gif :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

It’s a good 'un! So glad I found it tophat-biggrin tophat-cool beer

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.