"Eminem" responds to Rudy Giuliani's dumb criticism with an epic rap takedown

Originally published at: "Eminem" responds to Rudy Giuliani's dumb criticism with an epic rap takedown | Boing Boing

11 Likes

The only thing good about these traitors not knowing when to shut up is that we get to enjoy some sweet responses.

25 Likes

Rudy"s “salad days” are well over.

heres-your-letuce-rudy-giuliani

18 Likes

As far as channelings of other artists go, a pretty good job : )

6 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers; lettuce spray for Giuliani.

13 Likes

“What kind of nation are we becoming?”

Well, Rudy, I for one would like to hope we are becoming a nation where people aren’t killed for walking while black, one where all cops aren’t bastages, one where the conservatives do more than be racist dick weed.

Recognizing that is a bit to ask in the short term, how about we start with one in which Rudy shuts tf up, and sits tf down?

15 Likes

It looks like your “the fuck” key is malfunctioning. :thinking:

14 Likes

Not even during the anthem.

Guys I’m starting to think that maybe, just maybe, the right-wing objection to “kneeling in recognition of institutionalized racist violence” wasn’t really about respecting the flag after all.

Also: remember that time Kid Rock performed at the halftime show but was totally upstaged by a split-second view of Janet Jackson’s nipple? He literally cut up an American flag to wear it like a poncho for the occasion and the right-wingers made nary a peep about it.

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Had they noticed, I promise they’d have complained about it being a poncho rather than a good, solid, American garment!

4 Likes

Well at least it was covering up his nipples like the Founding Fathers and Betsy Ross intended.

7 Likes

According to the code it’s OK for an American Patriot to wear a poncho as long as he shoots Mexicans.

7 Likes

Not big on Freedom of Speech, are ya, Rudy.
You will probably get your wish, though… except that he will be on tour, & I hope you hear about it from the tv in the prison rec room.

4 Likes

If you don’t like the way things are, you should just leave instead of using your rights to try to change things for the better. If the founding fathers wanted us to be able to change anything, they would have included instructions on how to do that!

7 Likes

Unless you’re a republican, then it is your patriotic duty to whine and complain about everything you don’t like in order to “take your country back”

6 Likes

81gIZJOWsYL.AC_SX425

4 Likes

Can’t wait until Giuliani is in jail or living destitute under a bridge. Traitorous oath breaker.

5 Likes

Kid Rock goes by Plymouth Rock nowadays.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.