'NO KNEELING!' — Donald Trump, who couldn't kneel if he tried

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/05/no-kneeling-donald-tr.html

11 Likes

May a million flags burn during tomorrow’s protest in DC.

37 Likes

I don’t think he is self aware enough to be credited with ‘discovering’ rather than merely ‘embodying’; but El Presidente has done a pretty solid job of illustrating how nationalism is essentially narcissistic patriotism.

It’s a pity that this illustration is produced by virtue of his being a raging narcissist pandering(probably more sincerely than usual, more’s the pity) to a constituency of unpleasant nationalists; but it’s still a fairly concise demonstration.

37 Likes

Hey Biff, I’m KNEELING RIGHT NOW!

[h/t @Papasan, wherever you are]

51 Likes

Kneeling can be hard on my knees, i will need a few American flags and lyrics of the anthem to cushion me.

31 Likes

Maybe don’t kiss and hug it either, you creepy fucking sex pest.

58 Likes

So all we need to do is get American flags tattooed on our necks and we’ll solve systemic racism and militarized police violence?

19 Likes

Protest is American as apple pie and baseball. Our nation was formed by revolution and its founding document guarantees free expression.

If you don’t like America you are welcome to move somewhere else.

27 Likes

“Yes, Sir, Great Leader!”
-Drew Brees

4 Likes

I got these ProKnee pads for work, they are pricey but cheaper than knee surgery :slight_smile:

I can kneel all day on these beauties:

The no-kneeling message may not resonate with his Christian base, too close to no praying…

19 Likes

Flag humping still okay though Donald?

33 Likes

Apparently also good for lounging

ETA: is that guy drinking a beer with a straw???

30 Likes

Can i line it with American flags? :thinking:

8 Likes

i am willing to bet that he can kneel fine, it’s just the getting up part that he has trouble with. ANYWAY, for the last time, the kneeling is not about the gorram flag, ok??

18 Likes

You could get these and cut out the middle man :wink:

14 Likes

Gotcha!

6 Likes

“There are things you can protest, but not our Great American Flag”

News Flash: nobody is protesting ‘the flag’, the flag didn’t kneel on an innocent man’s neck until he died.

61 Likes

NEIL KNOWING!

22 Likes

How about you just report when he actually says something that is not utter bullshit?

4 Likes

L.A.P.D. Trump? That’s almost too coincidental.

2 Likes