'NO KNEELING!' — Donald Trump, who couldn't kneel if he tried

67 Likes

Is his bunker even big enough for standing?

5 Likes

There’s not enough room under the bed even to kneel.

11 Likes

"America never stands taller than when her people go to their knees.” I guess they missed that. And this one:

Cadet fake-bone-spurs is accustomed to minions kneeling before him. Kneeling ain’t his thang.

15 Likes

I don’t watch (American) football… but I’m looking forward to the start of the season. The Orange One is going to be apoplectic with rage.

7 Likes

couldn’t kneel if he tried

…and couldn’t stand again if he kneeled.

7 Likes

If he also injures his tweeting thumbs, it would be a blessing.

6 Likes

We should be standing up straight and tall

What’s your excuse, then?

26 Likes

There would literally be nothing to report?

18 Likes

I’m frankly surprised he spelled ‘kneeling’ with a ‘k’. Good job Don!

12 Likes

His human suit requires alignment. Sadly the nearest service centre orbits Alpha Centauri.

12 Likes

I think he could kneel.

CC-Key_Drop-2_580x

10 Likes

There goes the Catholic vote.

10 Likes

May a million flags burn during tomorrow’s protest in DC.

Better they don’t do that. It would just serve Trump the best smash he is hoping for: an excuse to label them as un-Americans, enemies of the State, domestic enemy combatants etc.
One might think “who cares, he would anyway”, sure, but think of those who are kept in the dark by biased media or still vacillating in their opinion, ie the undecided. They need to be shown that protestors aren’t evil on their terms; winning their trust could represent a huge step in getting rid of Trump.

1 Like

images

3 Likes

So much respect!

flaghumper

19 Likes

My theory is either his diaper is full or they buttoned his griddle up incorrectly. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

as an aside…I put into google “animated gif hard on the knees” to find this specific thing. Yeah, the results were not as expected.

8 Likes

If only he was half as upset by the spectacle of a cop kneeling on a black man’s neck.

26 Likes

I’m just picturing a bunch of pissed off vexillologists like, “Boooo! You suck, flag!”

I think somebody should have an actual, publicized protest of the flag itself, to allow for easy contrasts to these real protests about real topics.

(we hate the flag! we hate the flag!)

4 Likes