'NO KNEELING!' — Donald Trump, who couldn't kneel if he tried

7 Likes

Roger that!

6 Likes

Trump can – and does – kneel, but only to Putin.

1 Like

Pedant: I count three kneeling black men in that image.

1 Like

There are things you can protests, but not our great country – so all protests should be done off American soil in international waters.
And we should never disrespect the democratic process, so never protest during an election year.
And we should never denigrate the glorious gift of sunshine, so never protest during the day.
And we should never insult God, so never while He is present.
I’m all for peaceful protest; it just needs to be done at the right time and in the right way
/s (just in case)

15 Likes

Sounds like paradise on earth.

I think it‘s enough if people protest in silence at home. There‘s no reason at all to bother other people with your protest. Kneel all you want, but draw the curtain first.

It‘s pretty tough to decide how much discussion is needed to remind everyone that Trump is still the same obese ignorant racist small-handed wanker who fails at being president on every single occasion he opens his mouth (and also when he remains silent). Because discussing that takes away capacity from all the other things that are in dire need of attention.

So not only through his actions, also through binding that capacity he is making the world a worse place. The media are not making a conscious choice here, and I find that frustrating.

2 Likes

Yep, nationalists intertwine the honour of the nation with their own self-esteem. One moment they insist that the nation is strong and self-confident, and the next they are deeply and personally affronted at the slightest perceived insult or criticism.

4 Likes

It still baffles me that he has a Christian base full stop. Haven’t they read about this Jesus fellow in their book? Trump is about as opposite as you can get…

15 Likes

Trump is the current “messiah”, selected by their god to lead them on earth. The minute they anoint a messiah, everything the messiah says becomes the word of god. Therefore, the messiah can say and do no wrong because the lord is working through them. And the GOP groomed them to equate “patriotic displays” as “Christian adjacent” and, thus, symbolic of their relationship with god. Proclamations like this feed directly into that deep buried part of their brain where the two things intermingle.

6 Likes

More accurately, they think Trump is their Cyrus.

15 Likes

fucking idiot

4 Likes

And when you do report his bullshit please stop posting a large bunch of other people all tweeting THE EXACT SAME FUCKING TEXT OF HIS BULLSHIT! Those posts are indigestible enough as it is without seeing it pointlessly repeated umpteen times by a bunch of other people as if we are supposed to be interested in the fact that they - whoever the fuck they are - repeated it, FFS!

5 Likes

All hail Vyrus the Grate! I hope all Vyrus’ people will go to rebuild a temple or something in Atlantis

3 Likes

…because perpetual victimhood is a sign of belonging.

2 Likes

I find it amazing that my President believes his own propaganda. It’s never been about the flag. Kneeling during the anthem is used to protest police brutality. Always has been and unfortunately always will be.

3 Likes

Sadly, I do think that he is. What kind of person thinks it’s OK to drink beer through a straw? Oh, the humanity!

2 Likes

They’re not interested in anything to do with their Lord Jesus, it’s all about The Rapture when the self-entitled who give the most cash to their local place of worship go to their Paradise, and fuck everyone else.

4 Likes

A real American in this video (we were at this game, was hilarious when they put it up on the jumbotron)

8 Likes

Nice catch! And, ew, that’s not sanitary!

6 Likes