'NO KNEELING!' — Donald Trump, who couldn't kneel if he tried

Or protest!

2 Likes

35 Likes

I was thinking I liked the message of “no kneeling” as long as the rest of the sentence is “on people’s necks”

Not surprised Trump didn’t say that.

11 Likes

Um. I actively hate Trump, but can we back off on jabs at his physical form such as “couldn’t kneel if he tried?” That’s more than a bit ableist and really sounds more like something I’d expect from him. It’s not like there aren’t other things to make fun of about him that are part of his character, not just part of getting old.

5 Likes

I’d like to get Stormy Daniels’s opinion on what trump really thinks about kneeling.

2 Likes

If I ever have to jab Trump’s physical form I’ll be sure to use a sufficiently long pole to do so.

12 Likes

Don’t forget to wash your hands.

6 Likes

Oh, that’s the kind of jabbing of which I’m very much in favor! I even have a spear you can borrow.

6 Likes

Not related to kneeling, but:

21 Likes

Is it just me, or is the current incumbent a complete and total, utter, irredeemable, fuckwit of the first water? Christ, what a shithead.

15 Likes

I think you’re being too kind, actually.

18 Likes

Whatta you talking about, Trump is like an athlete! (best deadspin article ever):

4 Likes

6’1", 280 lbs.

1 Like

I dispute the 6’1" as well.

12 Likes

His hands just make him look taller.

8 Likes

It’s forced perspective. He stands canted so far forward, he’s much closer than he appears. In fishing, we call it the “bass grip.”

15 Likes

But not the 280?

1 Like

NOEL NEILL!

5 Likes

21 Likes

Hey, I met her at a con once, I believe.

1 Like