Enjoy this fucking tour of fucking New York City

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Fuckin’ people gettin’ married. They’ll be fuckin’ later.

1 Like

Or don’t! Where you are is totally fuckin’ great, you should stay there!

1 Like

That’s a fuckin’ good tour

2 Likes

You’re fuckin’ right! I’m in fuckin’ Nashville and we’ve got the fuckin’ Ryman, the fuckin’ Opry, fuckin’ Music Row, a fuckin’ replica of the fuckin’ Parthenon, and have you seen the fuckin’ men’s bathroom in the basement of the fuckin’ Hermitage Hotel? It’s fuckin’ beautiful. I’m not fuckin’ kidding.

9 Likes

Everyone listen to this fuckin’ guy! Go to Nashville! He’ll meet you in the basement bathroom for a good fuckin’ time!

Do not visit New York, Nashville is where it’s at!

8 Likes

My fuckin’ pedantic side can’t help but observe…

I’m pleased that he got fuckin’ Grand Central Terminal right (and didn’t call it Grand fuckin’ Central Station). But he gets fuckin’ Trump Tower wrong. He’s standing in front of the fuckin’ Trump International Hotel and Tower on Columbus fuckin’ Circle, which is different from fuckin’ Trump Tower on Fifth fuckin’ Avenue.

7 Likes

WHAT BAND DID THIS SONG! New york city, city of dicks … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEmUYbIECk Please reply if you have an answer.

Good video, but it needs more fucking.

Example : instead of “Fucking Madison Square Garden”, try “Fucking Madison Square fucking Garden.”

See? That way you can double your fucking.

7 Likes

(Is there a canonical source for this Monty Python piece?)

3 Likes

I always thought the rebooted Battlestar Galactica series finale missed a golden opportunity. Hearing modern-day New Yorkers saying fuckin’ this and fuckin’ that, Inner Baltar turns to Inner Caprica Six and asks “what the frak are they saying?”

4 Likes

He also somehow gets the Blue Jays and Mets confused??

Just because they’re not hitting doesn’t mean they’re not playing.

Six years ago . . .

Catcher is a Mets player … probably not the best clip to have picked.

I still call it the Gulf + Western Building. (Similarly, Pan Am Building, Sixth Avenue, etc.)

I was going to watch this, but gave up after a few seconds because of the annoying fucking beeping.

You’d think colliding Ns would militate against. but contrary to all prosodic expectation this only works with cities beginning with N.

I speak as an inhabitant of fuckin’ Newcastle.

1 Like

It’s 'cause it only works with initial Ns. (see above).

As somebody once said, “The fucking fucker’s only fucking gone and fucking fucked it up”.