Enrique Tarrio and other Proud Boys guilty of seditious conspiracy

Best thing I’ve seen since this gem was floating around

7 Likes

I agree. And you have to get it right. The last thing we need is for it to be a shoddy case and somehow they get away with it.

Now let’s sentence their, well, you know, to the wall for years and years.

4 Likes

Daaaaaayum. Seditious conspiracy is a serious fucking charge. So glad they got that to stick.

Great job America- you may pull this one out yet.

Screaming Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

21 Likes

I mean, they got Tarrio by working their way up the ladder. I’d be very nervous if I were Mark Meadows right now (although he isn’t in congress any longer, per se).

15 Likes

I think Marjorie is too foolish to be cautious. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Let’s hope!

11 Likes

i hope Hawley is nervous now, too, and Jordan, and…

7 Likes

Hawley is ready to run if it comes to that. Not for re-election, but to literally run.

3 Likes

This site says a few less than a thousand (994) overall have been charged.

2 Likes

That’s 994 Federal, but there have been an additional 24 in DC. And I know there were another one or two charged last week. But hell, I would have been surprised with 500 based on all prior white outrage riots.

5 Likes
4 Likes

What evidence convinced you that the Proud Boys had entered into a seditious conspiracy?
It was all the chatter. All the chats. Parler, Telegram…those telegram text messages back and forth. Nott just the chats, but also the private texts. I think that was what it boiled down to. What they had to say prior to Jan. 6 and the fact that they wanted to do so much in secret. And that’s why the government couldn’t present too much of the evidence that they had already deleted, because it was unrecoverable. So, they didn’t they definitely didn’t want people to know. They didn’t want everybody to know the plan, the Proud Boys, because then I guess it would have gotten out. And they didn’t want it to get out.

Did it matter that there were significant amounts of messages deleted?
That factored in for me. It showed an absence of evidence of standing down. No one says, no, don’t do this. We’re not going to do this. There was none of that. And that was probably because they never said it. And the things that were affirming that they were going to be violent. They just kind of let it happen.

I think I’ll miss Vice.

4 Likes

… one might almost forget that Vice and the Proud Boys were founded by the same guy :thinking:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.