EPA broke the law by installing a $43,000 soundproof phone booth for agency head Scott Pruitt

Better to keep your mouth shut than to build a $43,000 soundproof room and remove all doubt

I’m sure nothing he’s been doing in office could possibly construed as, I dunno, blatantly illegal and corrupt. He needs the “cone of silence” uh… so he can, like, concentrate better! Yeah, that’s the ticket!

shakes tiny fist

2 Likes

We should do a compilation, “Proverbs from the 21 Century”.

1 Like

Mr. Pruitt wanted to build a special security booth in his office so he could have conservations without being overheard by E.P.A. employees.

I don’t think conservation was what he had in mind…

1 Like

He has been a disaster, and it’s past time for him to go.

I feel like if we just randomly picked the last person arrested for poaching in a National Park, they would still do a better job as head of the EPA then Scott Pruitt.

1 Like

I just want to know why the EPA head would need to make private and secret phone calls. Being a public servant operating on behalf of the people, what does he have to hide?

Apparently he wanted it so his staff couldn’t overhear his calls.

So I’m guessing those would be calls like “Yes, I’m going to fire the lot of them just as soon as…”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.