EPA head Scott Pruitt flies first class because he thinks people who fly coach want to kill him

curses! foiled again!

Bad news Scott. The trouble in coach is a ruse to GET you to move to first class, which is smaller and more isolated and no one can hear you scream. Scot, Scott, you don’t think the Deep State controls first class?

1 Like

Investigators looked into threats involving a range of people in an array of states, at times recommending criminal prosecution of those involved…

Meaning criminal prosecution of Pruitt for being guilty of all the things he’s been accused of, right?

Ain’t gonna happen. Seriously. Not evah!

This may be true, but if Pruitt has to pay for it, he flies coach.

I was upgraded to first class once, by a fluke (no miles, no memberships, nothing… Just asked, as a joke, almost, and was granted). When my wife and I installed ourselves in our pods, everyone in the cabin exchanged satisfied little glances at each other. It was very strange. Satisfying too, I have to admit. But bizarre. Like we were crashing a royal wedding and getting away with it.

1 Like

Method acting?

I agree with this and wish my management felt this way. But my travel also isn’t paid for by the taxpayers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.