EPCOT plays host to happiest fistfight on earth

Originally published at: EPCOT plays host to happiest fistfight on earth | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Probably someone said “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.”

Apparently thems fightin’ words now.

14 Likes

There was a much-publicized family brawl in Disneyland’s Toontown back in 2019. I know that for many people the pressure to have a “perfect” day with your family at a Disney theme park is really stressful, because it’s often a once-in-a-lifetime thing and costs an absolute fortune for a family these days. I think it can cause some people to snap when things don’t go their way because of long lines, broken down rides, packed crowds and whatnot.

Plus a certain percentage of humanity is just prone to be violent jerks, so anywhere that lots of people congregate is probably bound to be the site of a fight eventually.

19 Likes

This is a reasonable and well-thought-out theory that probably doesn’t belong associated with something in Florida.

21 Likes

:notes: No one fights like Gaston
:notes: Douses lights like Gaston
:notes: In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston

7 Likes

Let It Go Disney GIF

8 Likes

This is EPCOT. They were probably as upset as I was that they turned the Living Seas into a dorky Finding Nemo ride.

5 Likes

sentry

4 Likes

Season’s Greetings, to all. :wink:

7 Likes

Yule punch your family members.

5 Likes

i don’t know why i’m surprised that there’s an entire youtube news channel dedicated to nothing but disney stuff, but i am.

5 Likes

That channel is dedicated to WDW – there are TONS of Disneyland Resort etc ones as well.

I just say “Happy Kwanzaa” to piss off the people who get bent about the whole “war on Christmas” thing…

(says a buddhist married to a jew, who both love a very secular Christmas…)

1 Like

Why… why the heck does this exist?

On a hilarious tangent, the 5th edition D&D Monster Manual entry for lycanthropes has, as the accent art, a guy that is dressed suspiciously like Gaston, which has led me to write a filk to that refrain:

NO… ONE… Hits like Gaston!
No one crits like Gaston!
No one screams like a little girl when they get bit like gaston!

/me wanders off to the tavern.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.