Epic twitter thread about two drivers who want the same parking spot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/03/epic-twitter-thread-about-two.html

4 Likes

I am so glad I do not know these people. Except tikka mariah, she is excellent.

6 Likes

Based on recent news, they are lucky they didn’t try this in NYC.

1 Like

@frauenfelder: Mark, could you please re-format this so most of the videos show up after the jump? Every time I pass it I have to scroll past what seems like dozens of unwatchable (for me) clips, with spinning wheels & error messages.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, City Council has eliminated the parking requirements for new developments because we’ll have trains to take you everywhere by 2050.

3 Likes

Came for the Seinfeld clip, but it wasn’t here yet.

11 Likes

That will make going to the bathroom pretty awkward…

In Russia, they would have escalated to axes, hammers and chainsaws pretty quickly.

1 Like

Pretty sure it would have ended with a tank rolling over both cars while the two argued.

4 Likes

I did this once. I convinced the guy to play rock-paper-scissors for the space. I won the round, and then he changed it to best-two-out-of-three. I won the second round, he drove away nicely. It was pretty funny because he drove over the curb really fast (in a sedan where he must have felt it) in an attempt to grab it quickly.

3 Likes

Geesh, learn how to split a long post already.

FYI, purists consider best two of three to be the standard match length for RPS. :wink:

1 Like

Meanwhile in China…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.