Rage erupts in a Tesla parking lot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/24/rage-erupts-in-a-tesla-parking.html

3 Likes

Oh my goodness - I saw the person on the bike and was terrified, then relieved when the second driver let him get past, then terrified again when she only just barely let him get out in front of the first car before ramming it and sending it (for all she knew) straight at him!

She wasn’t likely to hurt the other driver, encased as they both were in crumple zones - but she could easily have killed the cyclist.

15 Likes

Parking lots … dangerous places!

That’s an expensive argument.

4 Likes

7 Likes

The lady in the white shirt made some good points about string theory being unfalsifiable due in large part to the fact that instruments won’t exist to detect strings themselves, but I think ultimately the lady in the red shirt made the stronger argument that the other lady was a dumb bitch who should go to hell.

35 Likes

I wonder if Blue car lady hitting that first parked car on her way out was the trigger for her to say “Frack it, I’m going to make this a daily double”

Now I just want someone to make a fender bender compilation with all of the car crunch noises replaced with the crisp sound used when people bite into potato chips in commercials.

6 Likes

We have a saying here in my country, it goes like lástima de auto. It basically means “what a waste of car”.

8 Likes

Tut, tut. In my time, it was “handbags at dawn, inform your seconds”.

8 Likes

My father once had to fly to a regional office because one employee used the copy machine a lot and another employee expressed their displeasure by pulling a gun out from their purse to emphasize the point.

I wonder if this was the same type situation over a charging station?

7 Likes

I like how they both keep stopping to fix their hair.

7 Likes

This is not why I take the bus, but looks like a good reason to continue.

3 Likes

Naw: replaced with Yakkety Sax.

3 Likes

Entitled Nouveau Riche?

1 Like

Crazy Rich Asians?

2 Likes

Mo money, mo problems.

3 Likes

If your city is anything like mine, a bus is not the place to go to get away from Asian ladies arguing. Usually they are a bit older and louder. I have learned enough Mandarin, that if I ever find myself in China I will be able to tell someone Hey! that is my seat.

9 Likes

Self driving cars would say: I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that

5 Likes

Hahaha! “City!”

(No, but really, I’m more likely to hear Inupiaq speakers than anything else.)

But do they crash their Teslas in the aisles?

Just awesome people being awesome!

1 Like