Woman in parking lot goes on rampage, striking cars and trying to hit people

Originally published at: Woman in parking lot goes on rampage, striking cars and trying to hit people | Boing Boing

3 Likes

He/she was clearly braking before striking each car, causing much less damage then possible. I don’t think they were drunk/high/stoned. They were clearly in full control. Weird.

3 Likes

More info here. Suspect arrested after parking lot rampage caught on camera

7 Likes
4 Likes

She has yet to be identified.

10 Likes

Automotive Karens in the wild can act strangely as spring approaches, staking out territory in very confrontational random behaviors.

6 Likes

Driving round and round in a parking lot smashing everyone’s cars is probably one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, but really isn’t.

I think this probably happens more often than is generally acknowledged. My uncle’s car was damaged by a gentleman who just drove his truck down a line of parked cars, slamming into them all one after the other, and I’ve heard of other similar incidents.

I suppose it’s unsurprising that the US variant of “running amok” involves cars (when it doesn’t involve guns).

5 Likes

!!! TOWANDA !!!

_sJmvM

6 Likes

What the fucking fuck?!

2 Likes

you could say she went… rogue

(a bad pun based on her driving a Nissan Rogue)

1 Like

what a lackadaisical Daisy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.