WTF is going on with this idiot in a car?

Originally published at: WTF is going on with this idiot in a car? | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Filming the new Fast & Furious?

9 Likes

“That’s MY parking spot!!”

9 Likes

My money* would be on a profound sense of ownership of that too small spot to parallel park in plus ethanol and/or other intoxicating substances in substantial concentrations …thereof

(in *NFT purloined Bugs Bunny clips)

13 Likes

Not his car.

7 Likes

That’ll show em.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.04.53 AM

9 Likes

Parallel parking is hard

17 Likes
7 Likes

Note that the parked car is blocking a driveway. My guess is that that’s where the dispute started. Maybe the driver thought destroying his own car would get a tow truck there faster.

8 Likes

Why does the driver already have a busted out rear-windshield?

Guessing there was some interesting stuff we’re missing before the camera rolled.

10 Likes

Forward-oriented parallel parking. A bold move, even when clearheaded. Why the onlookers couldn’t help him out and tip the car back over is what gets me… he might have gotten into the space on the third try. Now we’ll never know.

4 Likes

Yeah. This, for sure. That smashed rear window was a strong clue there’s more to this than we’ve seen.

10 Likes

10 Likes

“The Slow and the Sullen”

22 Likes

Not if you do it properly.
Anyway, American parking bays are usually angled which makes it super-easy to park a car. Now, reversing a long-wheelbase high-top Sprinter into a regular parking space when they aren’t angled, that takes some skill. Or practice. Or, in my case, several attempts, then go find a bigger space! Although usually it’s just cars and smaller commercials and trucks when I’m tidying up other peoples shonky parking.

1 Like

In the first second of the video on the far right is an individual swinging a rather long pipe at the rear window. My browser (Brave) cuts the right side of reddit videos off when viewing thru BB and I only saw this after maximizing the video.

2 Likes

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a car is a good guy with a car parked car.

4 Likes

The driver-side window is also busted in.

And, if there was rancor, why didn’t the fight continue?

Perhaps this is “just horseplay” with stolen cars?

3 Likes

Perhaps they were performing a scene from Hamlet?

4 Likes