WTF is going on with this idiot in a car?

Looks to me like the driver was fighting with the people outside the car.

• The outside people managed to smash some of his windows with a pipe or stick or something.
  • He decided to get revenge by ramming his car into their parked car.
  • When his first ram didn’t produce satisfactory damage to their car, he backed up so he could try again with a bit more momentum but his physics model had some flaws.

Anger is a hell of a drug.

9 Likes

Well, there’s another car parked in the single-car-width driveway. I guess he didn’t make it to level 2.

Carma, That’s what you get.

4 Likes

Sliding Richard Hammond GIF by DriveTribe

2 Likes

OK, so where’s the video? Is this one of those things where I have to disable all the security features on my machine in hopes of seeing some really poor quality video?

Even the rollover was kind of dull.

1 Like

tumblr_lfxne1gqwJ1qav29fo1_r1_500

4 Likes

Well offhand it looks like a guy was having a fight with a woman who smacked his car with a stick and then he smashed into another car twice and flipped his car on its side and then he climbed out. Best as I can tell that’s what’s going on.

Looks like an average day on a Southern California freeway as of late.

3 Likes

That was a pretty good documentary.

4 Likes

That’s some nice driving, now pull up your F’ing pants!

1 Like

Is parallel parking part of the driving test anywhere in the US?

And physics is a bitch of a hangover :slight_smile:

2 Likes

looked to me like he really wanted to ram the side of that parked car. took a bad angle and scored only a glancing blow. backed up for another go, took a worse angle than the first, and rolled himself over. failed at crushing the other car. succeeded at looking like a priceless ass.

He was trying to “fuck around” so that he could “find out”

Apparently that’s what everyone is doing these days.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.