Escalate!

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/appropriate-insults/72501/155?u=teknocholer

10 Likes

You’d have the same problem if you could find it.

3 Likes

Fuck all you piles of steaming fly infested zombie shit, with the blunt end of the stick!

2 Likes

“clev erness”? What’s that?

Some people can’t even kern their insults properly…

5 Likes

I’ve seen maggoty roadkill carcasses lying in ditches that would be better company than a kern nerd.

5 Likes

Yeah? Well, I generally find that people who don’t kern properly are

12 Likes

8 Likes

Oh shit. Mindy’s here. Things could get ugly.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Yup, in a giffy.

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh, hey, did you write this?!??!!! It’s your whole online strategy in a nutshell!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I know the the stress and time-constraints of grad school is enormous, Perhaps if your diet consisted of more than Eggos, Cheetos and Coke products you’d feel better.

7 Likes

At least I’m doing something with my life other than changing diapers!

8 Likes

That is true. But unlike the profs who try to grade your papers, I see that there is less shit in the world.

8 Likes

Clever! Hopefully that effort at a retort didn’t tire out your brain too much… I know your saving it for watching Dora later today.

7 Likes

I like Dora - it teaches us useful skills like speaking multiple languages, problem-solving, and map-reading - as opposed to studying history and wishing that our favorite band had released more albums satirizing the Treaty of Westphalia.

Are you sure you know what the Treaty of Westphalia is? It’s not found in most cartoons, actually. Or Europe, for that matter… I know that history can be tricky. And maps… good think Dora can help you understand some of that.

7 Likes