"Even Jesus was dating a hooker" — MAGA supporter on Trump's godliness

Hell, even I recognized Lord Dampnut as being a Fascist Loon right off the bat, & I’m not real smart, so…

Says an apostle of Lord Dampnut.

He says that like it’s a bad thing.
After all, people gotta make a living.

2 Likes

I’ve suspected for a while that your average Christian knows so little about the contents of the Bible, if you told them to read the Sermon on the Mount, they’d freak out hard and start burning every church they could get their hands on.

6 Likes

My brother worked as a hooker in college.

Well, it was actually more like an un-hooker, since his job was to release the crane hook from loads in the mill.

We always liked telling people about his job that way.

6 Likes

My extremely religious in-laws who go to church at least once a week couldn’t tell you most things from the Bible. Even if you consider it all canon, you don’t have to go beyond the first chapter to find a retcon.

I know I’ve mentioned before, when I was in a feisty mood, a particular bit of scripture to counter some claim of theirs. Because I have read it. It’s interesting, as a book.

5 Likes

[The book] was the result of having multiple pastors tell me, essentially, the same story about quoting the Sermon on the Mount, parenthetically, in their preaching — “turn the other cheek” — [and] to have someone come up after to say, “Where did you get those liberal talking points?” And what was alarming to me is that in most of these scenarios, when the pastor would say, “I’m literally quoting Jesus Christ,” the response would not be, “I apologize.” The response would be, “Yes, but that doesn’t work anymore. That’s weak.” And when we get to the point where the teachings of Jesus himself are seen as subversive to us, then we’re in a crisis.

9 Likes

So Melania is a hooker?

Season 6 Ok GIF by Paramount+

4 Likes

only under her trade name “Mercedes”.

4 Likes

This makes Jesus sound so cool, though.

1 Like

Like he has tats now right?

1 Like

Damn, this guy makes the gospels sound like the first season of “My Name Is Earl.”

2 Likes

Not that there’s anything wrong with being a hooker or dating a hooker, but Jesus dating a hooker? Never happened.

So this guy’s whole thesis is:
Trump was chosen by God, just like Jesus.
Also like Jesus, he dated a sex worker, oh, sorry, I mean “hooker.”
And just like Jesus’ followers, the apostles of Trump are a pile of trash people.
Weird flex. I’m guessing he didn’t come up with those talking points all on his own, and we’ll hear them more often as this never-ending campaign progresses.

8 Likes

Something tells me they have a problem with the brown, jewish asexual refugee guy

5 Likes

…on the other hand, we will hear (I am guessing) very little else about (much less said by*) Jesus.

*(EDIT: I will partially walk that back. I’ve previously heard of a(n actual, measurably) rich person, who was not actually being crucified, uttering “Forgive them, for they know not what they do”; others have said it about an ostensibly rich POTUS who was not actually being crucified; if nothing else I expect to hear this phrase again.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.