🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

He’s in charge of public affairs, so either he’s failed in his mission, and should be encouraged to resign, or he’s succeeded admirably.

3 Likes

Michael.Caputo@hhs.gov

ask him whether his comments should be considered official HHS communications, and if not whether his comments distracted from HHS’s public communications goals to such an extent that he should tender his resignation.

6 Likes

Multiple women came forward to tell Project South about what they perceived to be the inordinate rate at which women in ICDC were subjected to hysterectomies – a surgical operation in which all or part of the uterus is removed. Additionally, many of the immigrant women who underwent the procedure were reportedly “confused” when asked to explain why they had the surgery, with one detainee likening their treatment to prisoners in concentration camps.

“Recently, a detained immigrant told Project South that she talked to five different women detained at ICDC between October and December 2019 who had a hysterectomy done,” the complaint stated. “When she talked to them about the surgery, the women ‘reacted confused when explaining why they had one done.’ The woman told Project South that it was as though the women were ‘trying to tell themselves it’s going to be OK.’”

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp. It was like they’re experimenting with our bodies,” the detainee said.

According to Wooten, ICDC consistently used a particular gynecologist – outside the facility – who almost always opted to remove all or part of the uterus of his female detainee patients.

14 Likes

What. The. Fuck.      

17 Likes

“It’ll start getting cooler,” Trump shot back, despite experts saying otherwise. “You just – you just watch.”
riiiight… and coronavirus will “disappear”. fucking shithead.

dude, California was always cool so STFU

7 Likes

Those eugenics fuckers.

20 Likes

HO. LEE. SHEE. IT.
the depravity knows no bounds.
of note, from the article:

Blockquote
In the U.S., many regular people still believe in eugenics, particularly when it comes to the country’s enormous incarcerated population, and especially when those people are poor black women. This makes sense because the practice of eugenics was pioneered in California beginning with a 1909 law that sanctioned the sterilization of those deemed “unfit,” from poor black and Native mothers to people with mental and physical disabilities to the criminalized. In fact the Nazis borrowed their eugenics project from the U.S. and the state of California specifically. Much of what American schoolchildren are taught are evils that originated in the sick minds of Hitler, Himmler, and Goebbels in fact were first practiced by their own state officials.

USA! we’re number 1! even nazis modeled their own eugenics “supremacy” bullshit on the ill-minded white supremacist bullshit of our own creation. troublesome natives? exterminate them. but not before raping and sterilizing the women. rebellious enslaved workforce? criminalize and sterilize. ethnic minority in the way of empire building and colonizing? yup. concentrate in camps and sterilize.

i fucking can’t even. disgusting and it’s not even a nazi thing, but quite the 'murican way of business. SOP in da USA.

17 Likes

That is… I am genuinely horrified. I don’t have the words to say what I think about that. I’m not sure the words exist.

Forced sterilization. In America,. In 2020. I wouldn’t have imagined it. I didn’t imagine it.

Privilege is a helluva a drug.

13 Likes

i have a new theory on this. it isn’t projection per se… meaning it’s not inadvertent in the way projection usually implies. it’s a deliberate defensive mechanism.

like with qanon saying trump is fighting a secret cabal of pedophilia, when in fact trump was openly taking advantage of ( at best ) underage girls.

it’s hard to say: “no trump’s the real pedophile” without implying that qanaon was partially correct.

their projecting is like an inoculation against people accusing them of the same thing. cause everyone is then just pointing fingers ( it seems ) and calling each other names, and the truth is just whatever side you’re on

14 Likes

16 Likes

no

15 Likes

JFC. This made me wonder if there is organ harvesting going on that we just haven’t heard about yet. I hate that this sounds at all like a plausible concern and not some wacko wingnut* conspiracy to be worried about.
*no offense to actual wingnuts intended.

5 Likes

It’s beneficial to the wealthy, it’s a revenue stream from prisons, etc., I think Trump would say “What’s not to like?”

3 Likes

Yep. It reminds me eerily of this movie I saw on a flight in the before times:

Not seeming so far fetched in our current timeline. Just sub out immigrants or poor for the main characters in the film. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Amazing movie, and book as well. Heart-wrenching, but good.

1 Like

Got his start as Roger Stone’s driver. From his timeline, he should have been smacked with the same criminal sentence as Roger Stone too.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Michael%20Caputo

11 Likes
14 Likes

Конечно

1 Like

Starting out as a wheelman used to be a classic career path in the mob.

8 Likes

It was happening as recently as the 1970s.

19 Likes