🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Tell me again how Il Douche is a “great friend” of LGBTQ Americans.

13 Likes

It took them weeks to be bothered, though. Meanwhile, they declare nonviolent protests unlawful, violating the protesters 1A rights almost every day. The head of the police union has submitted a ballot measure to effectively ban protests, period.

PPB is showing their true colors, and it’s not blue - it’s Brownshirt.

16 Likes
2 Likes

He’s just treating the LGBTQ+ community the same way he treats every community his family is “part of”: removing the undesirables. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

So they definitely violated campaign finance law, then.

18 Likes

6 Likes

Your post above is off topic.

7 Likes

I don’t even care about that, for once.

That song, though…

8 Likes

Well, it is evil, but not exactly Trumpian…

4 Likes

OK, I would like to unreservedly apologize for my post.
the idea was to share a bit of positivity and celebrate the old ideas of American Democracy, American Culture, with a bit of good old retro 80’s MOR rock.
Sorry that posting a Jefferson Starship video would make peeps unhappy.
I was just feeling sad about the presidantial debates and wanted to post a cheerful video.
I’m not from the USA - I’m British / Scottish
I want to be your friend.
You are not making it easy.
Good luck you guys!

1 Like

4 Likes

I always thought it was a kinda woke song,
“Police have got the choke hold” - “Corporation games” etc. I know the weren’t exactly Jello Biafra :slight_smile

Worst song ever dude.

4 Likes

I normally like Huff articles, but the headline is just plain old false. They don’t give a fuck.

2 Likes

Next time, go for some Woody Guthrie, maybe… There is also probably much better 80s MOR than that song…

It’s also a terrible song.

3 Likes
18 Likes
9 Likes

350,000 views before it got axed though. That’s value.

13 Likes

Guilty of having brown skin, apparently?

14 Likes

There’s a thread for that (though no guarantee people won’t good-heartedly snark at the song which I urge to not take personally):

Based on the lyrics, I assume you posted We Built This City. I kinda liked it when I was younger, but like Big Macs, Maker’s Mark and knock-off Oakleys, my tastes moved on. That said, it was off-topic and a little inappropriate given the cheerful delivery of those “woke” lyrics. I like the subversive parody Party at the CIA by Weird Al, but I wouldn’t post it in a thread about American imperialism.

Thank you for your apology.

9 Likes