Eric Trump: money and golf club memberships rank up there with love

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/31/eric-trump-money-and-golf-club-memberships-rank-up-there-with-love.html

6 Likes

Aww, a little Trumpling, having never experienced love, is feeling left out of the weird conversation. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

IIRC, according to an excerpt from the book, Fred’s kid has a serious medical condition, and Donald mused that maybe it’s better for people like that to just let die.

Fucking goon.

17 Likes

Of course this dimwit doesn’t understand what love is. How could it be otherwise with a narcissist for a father?

11 Likes
14 Likes

Yeah. And when Fred was trying to advocate for more support for people with disabilities, he got to visit the White House a few times. Where Trump told him this

“And he just came out with, ‘These people, all the expenses. They should just die,’” Fred Trump recalled. “He’s talking about human beings who have complex issues, and the first thing he could say was they should just die.”

A few years before, when trying to discuss how the fund to pay for Fred’s son’s medical needs wasn’t getting replenished the way family members had promised, Trump said this

“A couple of years ago … I called him. I said, ‘Donald, the fund’s running out.’ And without hesitation, he said, ‘Your son doesn’t recognize you. Let him die and move to Florida,’” Fred Trump said.

14 Likes

More evidence that the tRump crime family is highly transactional?

6 Likes

More than that. I think wealthy conservatives in general view all human interaction as transactional. It’s part of why it seems so hard for Republicans to believe that people want support for the unhoused, forgiveness of crushing debt, medical insurance, and other things that can improve people’s lives even if it doesn’t impact them directly. Surely there must be something in it for them?

15 Likes

For this family, no line between gift and bribe.

4 Likes

Preferably a zero-sum transaction where they’re on the winning side.

It’s why they’re so willing to be sugar daddies for Libertarian think tanks and pundits who provide a pseudo-intellectual justification for that twisted point of view.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I have great difficulty telling which of these bozos is DJT’s sons, in-laws, daughters, or wives. (I mean, him expressing desire to fornicate with them doesn’t seem to differentiate the last two categories in any way.) It doesn’t help that some other people that get mentioned in the news surrounding the convicted felon share the same last name. So far the most successful way to tell to which group they belong is the more insane garbage falling out of a person’s mouth, the closer to the sex offender they are.

8 Likes

This, btw, is why Vance thinks the childless have “no stake in this country”. Why would someone try to make future America a better place just because? The only reason it’s worth doing so is if your bio children might live there.

9 Likes

Or between those and anything with leverage that can be withheld to punish, force into line, or exact revenge with.

3 Likes

Not a surprise, coming from a capitalist mammon-worshipper.

4 Likes

Look like Fred not moving down to Florida anytime soon. /S

That conversation Fred had with his uncle made me really angry because it’s not T****'s public rhetoric but a normal conversation with family, and he suggested the guy to let his son die because disabled people are not worth to live. That tells alot about who he is and what he will do if the fox gets back to the henhouse.

5 Likes

The “I’m very rich” guy, who can’t afford to care for his sick nephew.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.