Trump marks his 75th birthday in New Jersey, but something was missing

Originally published at: Trump marks his 75th birthday in New Jersey, but something was missing | Boing Boing

5 Likes

she always "keeps her own schedule and leads her own life

Which, for the last several months, has involved talking with a lot of divorce lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors.

21 Likes

It’s easy to forget that he was actually born to a human woman… allegedly.

6 Likes

Trump’s mom:

That disguised Martian from Mars Attacks:

38 Likes

His mother was a truck stop glory hole, and I won’t believe otherwise unless you show me his birth certificate, and if you do it’s a fake.

24 Likes

What a coincidence! I, too, did not attend his 75th birthday celebration!

27 Likes

You know what else was missing at his party?

Joy

18 Likes

The former disgraced Boob-in-Chief,

*The disgraced former Boob-in-Chief,

The disgrace lives on.

21 Likes

A eulogy.

Seriously. Why does this jack-hole get 75 years and friends and family of mine have died much younger in much better health.

If you like him: it’s proof that he’s the divine power needed to save the U.S. of A!
If you don’t: it’s a test from your sky god to see if you can persevere.

18 Likes

" Don Jr. was in attendance for his father’s birthday song…"

He forgot the words.

4 Likes

“I really don’t care, do U?” is all that needs to be said about Squinty McGoldDigger.

As for Ivana’s, “45** hates birthdays.” I have a hard time believing that, since Former Guy is all about things that are all about him.

14 Likes
16 Likes

I believe it. Every round trip around the sun is a reminder that his glory years are further and further behind him, that his health is irrevocably declining, that whatever good looks he had are rapidly fading and nothing will ever bring them back, and that he is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

A well adjusted human being would understand that this is the time to enjoy one’s twilight years, bask in the accomplishments of one’s children and grandchildren, and be ready with wise words and observations… when asked.

For a narcissist — someone who needs always to be the center of attention — aging is absolute torture.

You know what? I think I’ll send him a great big birthday card! :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

speaking of which, why the F_ck hasn’t Trump Jr been kicked off Twitter already?

7 Likes

good lord, is that really his mother??

3 Likes

Do you suppose Trump even noticed? One prop looks much like another to a malignant narcissist. Park Herschel Walker or Lauren Boebert or a gold-plated push broom with a vanity mirror hot-glued to the handle at his side and he’s satisfied.

7 Likes

Yes, and to be honest I feel a little bad having fun at her expense, because for all I know she may have been a decent human being. (Or not! I have no idea!)

Per Wikipedia she arrived to this country on May 11, 1930 onboard the RMS Transylvania (for reals!) so take that as you will.

4 Likes

He didn’t notice when she did attend events with him so probably not.

16 Likes

I have no doubt that Trump is terrified of anything that reminds him that he is mortal.

4 Likes

Yeesh. What a horrible organism he is.

5 Likes