Trump marks his 75th birthday in New Jersey, but something was missing

well, honestly, i have seen no evidence of ANY trump family member being a decent human being, including his grandfather, so i’m gonna hazard that she was probably terrible, too.

8 Likes

20 Likes

Hee hee hee… “Congratulations! With each passing year, you look more and more like your mother.”

9 Likes

You only get to look like that after stewing for decades in concentrated evil.

3 Likes

These people are so broken. If they all weren’t such total a-holes, I’d feel sorry for them. Luckily I don’t have to waste an ounce of sympathy for anyone in, or associated with, that family.

7 Likes

I love the windshield lettering on the front one:

“Big ASS truck”. At least we know where they done learned how to use capitalization. ON Twitter!!!

3 Likes

lolNoOneLikesYou

9 Likes

Live on in shame and agony, mass-murdering traitor Trump. The concept of Hell was invented for hideous beasts like you.

3 Likes

Like Gosar’s sister, I have no evidence to the contrary.

2 Likes

“…everything in life that Melania likes is in Palm Beach…” when Trump isn’t.

4 Likes

In a coffin filled with her native soil?

11 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Ah…is it me? It has to be. There was no mention of his favorite Ivanka and her husband? Perchance they were missing as well?

2 Likes

Only the good, etc.

I am so very sorry for your losses. All needed healing to you and yours.

1 Like

Mary Trump (the niece) wrote about Donald’s mother in her book and described her as distant and aloof to her children and generally self-absorbed. She obviously tolerated and condoned the worst behaviors of both her husband and her children.

I award her zero points on the humanitarian scale.

9 Likes

21 Likes

From what I read, she protected little Donald from Fred’s wrath when he was caught in his bullying and horrible behaviours (e.g. throwing rocks at a toddler in a playpen). Eventually he did something so terrible that she couldn’t protect him, at which point Fred shipped him off to military school.

10 Likes

Just the one.

14 Likes

Mary Trump (the niece) seems okay. Is she secretly horrible and I missed it?

10 Likes

I’m getting serious Napoleon-at-Elba vibes. (Or St. Helena?)

2 Likes