Trump marks his 75th birthday in New Jersey, but something was missing

Putting this here for no particular reason.

5 Likes

There’s Fred Jr, Donald’s elder brother. IIRC Fred Sr. gave him an apartment block to manage, and he outraged his father by investing in renovations and, even worse, not increasing the rent. He quit the family business and became a pilot, which his father sneered at.

Donald helped Fred Sr. write his will and cut Fred Jr. and his children off from most of the inheritance…

11 Likes

I bet there was cake though

4 Likes

Even back then! He loves that mini-mullet! (Perhaps its the secret to his youth!)

1 Like

Oh and I’m sure two scoops of ice cream for the birthday boy

3 Likes

well, i guess there had to be ONE decent one, but the odds were certainly against it.

2 Likes

There’s a few higher profile members of the Trump family that seems alright to me:

(Uncle) John Trump was a physicist who contributed to radar development that saved allied lives during WWII, and later worked on high voltage applications with the intent of contributing to the betterment of society.

(Niece) Mary Trump seems fine to me. She is an out lesbian that supported Hillary Clinton. She has been very vocal in her criticism for her extended family.

(Brother) Fred Jr. seemed ok to me. He refused to join the family business instead opting to become an airline pilot. He eventually died of alcoholism. Fred Jr’s family was cut out of any inheritance money from Fred Sr’s death. Reportedly, Donald forced a dementia-addled Fred Sr. to cut Fred Jr’s family out of the will shortly before his death. This also screwed Donald’s nephew William (who was born with cerebral palsy) out of having money for medical expenses. Classy!

(Second cousin) Henry Heinz did ok for himself.

As for the rest of 'em, they all seem to be varying degrees of awful.

3 Likes

Man, that’s a really low blow.

to your typical truck stop glory hole.

1 Like

Interesting, it seems his raccoon-like mannerisms for consuming food and drink date back farther than I realized.

5 Likes

Jesus, what a fucking pathetic loser.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with truck stops?

1 Like

Please. No plastic-bottle shaming.

Here is a picture of his old man from around the same time: Image from Gyazo

… allegedly

1 Like

tophat-tongue_ani

Who…?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.