🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

18 Likes

When, as a kid, I was told that in America, anyone could grow up to be president, I certainly never expected it to mean this.

11 Likes

That was so…

1 Like

His Chicago property sticks out like a sore thumb:

“The debt against Trump’s Chicago tower includes the most confounding liability in his portfolio. In addition to a Deutsche Bank loan for what seems to be $45 million, there’s a loan of more than $50 million, from a creditor named Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC. Here’s where things gets confusing: Donald Trump owns Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC, so he’s lending money to himself. If one of his companies owes more than $50 million to another one of his companies, then the company lending the money should theoretically be worth more than $50 million. But Trump does not list any value for Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC on his financial disclosure report. All of this has befuddled investigative reporters from Mother Jones , the Washington Post and, yes, Forbes for years.”

16 Likes

Wouldn’t ever happen if the electoral college was revoked.

8 Likes

President invites supporters to ‘Trump Pride’ rally with no mention of LGBTQ community

12 Likes

The glorious self-owns these people engage in, demonstrating just how badly they misunderstand what the majority of the country is desperately hoping for:

I mean, imagine thinking that comparison was an insult in 2020? (check out her replies, well worth it)

15 Likes

Taking a page out of Bruce McNall’s playbook, I see. The only difference is that McNall is reportedly a very nice guy.

4 Likes

You were right. Those replies were a breath of fresh air!

4 Likes
12 Likes

Not sure that meets “defies the odds”.

Trump is a reality show that’s about to be cancelled- no one wants to watch it anymore.

19 Likes
20 Likes

You know that is just killing him.

11 Likes

:pray::

13 Likes

17 Likes

Reader, I laughed.

15 Likes

That’s only due to millions of illegal viewers, especially in California!

11 Likes

unfortunately, nbc is still happy. they sold millions of eyes worth of ads that they wouldn’t have otherwise. and probably to a tightly constrained ( and therefore more valuable ) demographic.

even watching the abc biden thing i was struck by how well monetized our democracy is. ads, everywhere, ads. i’m not even sure what got more air time. biden, or the ads.

8 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted here, but I asked about the cost of Trump’s COVID care on another thread and NYT recently updated their story on it:

Overall, about $100k (which seems low to me) and that’s not counting the multiple tests he had access to before the diagnosis. Some people can get them for free or about $100, but others have gotten bills ranging from $1,400 (drive through test) to about $6k (Test administered in ER).

8 Likes

Did it include the cost of the private suite? And the helicopter ride?

9 Likes