🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Even More Trumpian Events 🀑🀑🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

[cough]Katie Porter[cough]

8 Likes

OK, now I am visualizing a fly with, instead of Scrooge McDuck dollar-signs-in-eyes; poop-emojis-in-eyes.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Imagine being such a soulless husk of a human being that you think comparing the opposition candidate to Fred Rogers is a stinging indictment instead of a compliment.

19 Likes

We really could use some Green Cardigan in the White House.

16 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe we can fire that Louis DeJoy asshole Trump put in charge of the Postal Service and replace him with Mr. McFeely.

15 Likes
2 Likes

Biden was rehearsed and prepared, like a grown-up, imagine that

21 Likes

Voter also looked a lot like a reanimated corpse.

O_o

8 Likes

And here I am looking at the chyron wishing it were true.

4 Likes

And officer Clemmons for A.G.!

7 Likes

Trump isn’t just someone’s crazy racist uncle, Trump is America’s crazy racist uncle.

12 Likes

X the Owl for Library of Congress. Trolley for Department of Transportation. Picture Picture for FCC chair.

9 Likes

That diseased orange muthafucka really doesn’t understand that CA has hella Repubs, and our ballots were sent out to us just last Monday.

16 Likes

More than any other state! Home to Nixon and Reagan! Hopefully those voters will finally get the message: the GOP is happy to let you burn (literally) as long as you live in a state that didn’t vote for Trump.

14 Likes

If we burn, those fuckers burn with us.

CA produces a good majority of the produce and dairy for the entire country, for starters.

14 Likes

If that’s true I reckon an experiment on how little effort they can put into these things - given a lot of the stuff they were behind in the 2015-16 campaign was waaaay more effective than they probably expected.

3 Likes

Yep. Between the produce, the technology and communications industries, the military infrastructure, the importance for international trade and shipping and dozens of other factors critical to the nation’s collective wellbeing the rest of the country would be absolutely SCREWED without California.

Besides, aren’t a bunch of the California forest fires burning on Federal land?

14 Likes

They set quite a high bar for him

13 Likes