🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

If you read the original comment I’m pretty sure Alex Johnson would, too. It’s just Trump thinks he wouldn’t.

I dunno, Al’s government has featured a relentless executive power grab. They tried to sideline parliament, they are absolutely going for judicial review (that’s Tory orthodoxy at this stage). And that’s b fore we get to replacing the civil service leadership with political cronies. I don’t have any faith, for obvious reasons, in Al respecting the rule of law. Particularly not when it comes to bilateral treaties.

2 Likes

He’s desperate for a trade deal. In this scenario Biden is the president and asking for extradition. There’s absolutely nothing for Al to be gained by not agreeing. And as we know he will always do what benefits him most. And he certainly doesn’t have any loyalty to Trump as soon as he isn’t president anymore.

5 Likes

Fair enough. Good point.

3 Likes

I keep hearing this claim that “He gets things done quickly”. What has he ever gotten done, outside of appointing supreme court justices?

8 Likes

He breaks things. Quickly.

12 Likes

Hasn’t she been a Trump fan the whole time? I’m not even sure why this would be viral when she’s been saying dumb shit identical to it for years.

9 Likes

Worst Vulcan ever.

13 Likes

Alternatively: Look Who’s Talking Out of Their Ass

12 Likes

Lt. Not-So-Saavvy

8 Likes

Not that he was serious, just random brain-farting.

6 Likes

He puts trade tariffs in place pretty quickly, resulting in billion dollar bailouts for big farms.
He rolls back environmental regulations fairly quickly.
He can because he has absolutely no concern for the long term, wide ranging effects of these things on the regular people who live here.
He sends up weather balloon ideas and then just retracts or rams through according to lash back. It’s a horrifying way to govern.

ETA, he backed us out of the Paris Climate and the WHO fairly quickly.
I need to go back to sleep for about 6 months…:pleading_face:

6 Likes

compared to one of the coolest vulcan portrayals…(who happened to vote for Biden)

9 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Laying the groundwork for Trump’s rehabilitation:

Can’t wait for the day when LibTwitter starts posting about how adorable it was when he gave a candy to Hunter at Biden’s funeral.

https://twitter.com/theradicalonion/status/1317231988865118209?s=21

7 Likes

Stochastic terrorism is the new gig economy?

10 Likes

Cutting food stamps during the disruption of the pandemic is doublely evil.

17 Likes

Too shady for Fox News

19 Likes
9 Likes