🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Makes me have a tiny bit of sympathy for 3-year-old Donald, but the adult still can go fuck himself.

15 Likes

It’s odd that a story about the president sexually harassing his own niece isn’t the biggest news story of the day

20 Likes

memoirs of how they fucked us over.

12 Likes

That’s what they should be, because they did, but they’ll be about them and how they personally suffered under trump, because they are all fundamentally Trumpian…

11 Likes

This could also fit in the BLM topic.

6 Likes

Here’s the thing I wonder, though:

Fred didn’t just leave the kids alone in the house for 12 hours a day. There would have been household staff, possibly even live-in. It is possible to make it through a deprived (yet wealthy) childhood if there is any consistency/stability in the hired help. If Fred made it impossible to work for him for any length of time, so that there were new housekeepers, nannies, etc. every few months, that would be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Also, going away to school is the break that helps some children in this situation. Someplace to feel safe, to have consistent rules, even if there isn’t any actual warmth or affection. Donny apparently did enjoy the military school he was shipped off to. That could have been a springboard. But again, instead of helping, it solidified his mindset.

Nothing helped, with this guy. That suggests at least some amount of nature over nurture.

14 Likes

Ah, you didn’t grow up a girl, I take it? And a well-endowed one, at that?

Let’s just say that most of us can tell stories like that about at least a couple of our male relatives.

21 Likes

Is anybody really surprised that Trump cheated on his SAT to get into Wharton?

"Mary Trump’s family memoir includes damning accounts of how Trump uses “cheating as a way of life,” she writes, according to initial reporting by the New York Times.

One passage reveals Trump paid someone to take a college admissions exam, the SAT, on his behalf and earned him a high score.

Trump later received his bachelor’s degree in 1968 from the esteemed Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, which established a policy last August that “providing false information on an application for admission, cheating on an examination, and tampering with records” as qualifying offenses to revoke alumni degrees." -Business Insider

20 Likes

This is going to be good.

13 Likes

It would be a great way to get rid of the stench of his connection with them.

5 Likes

This isn’t new news for most of us, but I’ve noticed that even the venerable Time magazine is no longer pulling its punches with regard to the Republican party, which for someone of my vintage is absolutely astonishing:

19 Likes

Report your neighbors for harboring Jews Mexicans, citizens.

23 Likes

Absolutely no sympathy from this survivor of childhood abuse. We do choose who we want to become in this world at some point. He chose poorly.

18 Likes

Here’s my privileged upbringing again. Anybody who made a crack like that in my family would have been crucified. If they were lucky. I was horrified by that outtake. I am now more horrified that i apparently should not have been horrified. :cry:

14 Likes

No, you should be horrified and so should everyone else. It’s common and disgusting, like so many other misogynist actions.

16 Likes

The Chicago Field Office being located on Ida B. Wells (formerly Congress) Parkway is the cherry on top.

10 Likes

Oops.

21 Likes

OOH, they’ll take away his COLLEGE DEGREE

which he’s never needed or used, since he’s a de facto artistocrat who never held a “job” in his life

12 Likes

Trump’s bright idea of kicking out foreign students unless unis resume in-person classes stuns tech, science world

Science and tech leaders, and immigration lawyers, have reacted with alarm to a Trump administration diktat that foreign university students in the US must return to their home countries if their college course is online-only mid-pandemic.

The new policy, announced on Monday by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), states that “students attending schools operating entirely online may not take a full online course load and remain in the United States.” The policy will likely affect hundreds of thousands of students.

“It’s the brain drain. His brain is draining.”
The Mad Scientist in Help!

14 Likes

Nah. You should still be horrified. Just maybe not shocked or surprised.

13 Likes