🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Apparently quarantining, but I wouldn’t trust him not to pop over to the store when he needed something.

16 Likes
11 Likes

I could of sworn that he has already had it. I mean with all that pale sweating surely something was going on.

Sniff…

10 Likes

Kim had it back in July…so :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

9 Likes

How actually convenient!

This Doco is on the Twits, keeping track of which GOP jerks got infected with Covid:

13 Likes

Ouch! Worth a listen.

17 Likes

Damn the Judge did ‘a Denzel’ on that lawyer, and explained it like he was talking to a toddler:

GOOD.

20 Likes

A domestic terrorist being bailed out with MyPillow money is totally on brand for 2020

16 Likes

i also think it could be to give trump cover after the fact. so he has somebody to blame the failures on. ie. “the election was stolen, but my lawyers were incompetent.”

you gotta pay a lot for that kind of loyalty, but i do think it’s something like that.

2 Likes

Pay? As in giving someone money?
No way. Somebody has Rudy by the balls. And is squeezing.

8 Likes

“Michigan Republicans, after meeting Trump, say no information to change election outcome”

Ohhhhhh really?

11 Likes

All they’re doing is flooding the zone, hoping that somebody, anybody, can make a play, no matter how miniscule.

8 Likes

i mean, im sure they do. with trump, it’s probably mutually assured destruction: both trump and giuliani doubtless have dirt on each other. with russia, im also sure there’s something -

at the same time, it’s hard to believe anybody would jump as eagerly as giuliani does.

i honestly think he’s fine being the wackadoodle fall guy. he sees a payout, money, silence, whatever. but nobody’s forcing him to be such complete gutter trash. he, at least, seems to think it’s a smart plan.

4 Likes

tenor(9)

14 Likes
16 Likes
15 Likes

Ricky Schroder???

Was it filming half of Apt Pupil in the ‘80s that did it? Or has he been keeping in touch with Jon Voight?

9 Likes

I didn’t know they made a movie of that! Just listened to the audio book last summer. It was chilling!

6 Likes

Please proceed, mofo’s.

26 Likes