🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

I am Groot.

3 Likes

Note the wording - “Special Counsel for Election Fraud.” Not against election fraud.

17 Likes

Is that his own hand?

1 Like

And maybe someone will open a can of whup-kraken.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/politics/trump-campaign-sidney-powell-dominion-voting-systems/index.html

8 Likes

Um, probably yeah?

2 Likes

Yeah, when Rudy thinks that it’s over the edge, it’s too late to hit the brakes and time to grab a parachute.

15 Likes

Is it a “brainstorm” with so few brain cells? Maybe a “brain shower” or light “brain mist?”

ETA: “brain drizzle”

14 Likes

You’re still being too generous; it’s “brain condensation.

16 Likes

I dew that sometimes.

18 Likes

It’s most likely a way to dial up the crazy, and get even more cash flowing in. Tromp is bilking his culties for 100s of millions. This meeting will open that faucet even further. It’s got nothing to do with “stupidly” thinking he can still find a way to steal the election.

8 Likes

Amen. Good point.

5 Likes

Brain farts

6 Likes

Turbulence.

4 Likes

Feels more like brain fog to me. She did test positive for COVID, right?

2 Likes

This is so dumb. He doesn’t assign a special counsel, FFS. And the conflict of interest with someone who has worked for his campaign to investigate the election is mind boggling.

7 Likes

600full-victor-spinetti_phixr

5 Likes

I figured, but the color difference is disconcerting. And his face had me looking up ombré paint style…

4 Likes

I can describe brain fog from personal experience. Will that help?

5 Likes

Everybody was flung-poo fighting…

17 Likes

I don’t know if it’s Freudian slip or bourbon, but I first read “chaotic” as “ethical.”
I liked it.

6 Likes