🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Even More Trumpian Events 🀑🀑🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

12 Likes
18 Likes

"…Trump administration health officials were subpoenaed by House Democrats on Monday, after an investigation showed β€œextensive” political interference with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

β€œOver a period of four months, as coronavirus cases and deaths rose around the country, Trump Administration appointees attempted to alter or block at least 13 scientific reports related to the virus,” the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis said a letter. -the Hill

Ivanka, we’re looking at you. :eyes:

16 Likes
16 Likes

Still far too little, too late for Barr to redeem himself but it’s fun watching the infighting.

14 Likes

His last day is Thursday. After that it’s anybody’s guess.

12 Likes
15 Likes

If I could describe it, I wouldn’t have it :dizzy_face:

8 Likes
14 Likes

yes. yes that was incredibly embarrassing. definitely gave the Elaine from Seinfeld dance vibe that kind of hurts to watch, but you can’t turn away. you just hope that your mouth isn’t just hanging open in total disbelief and someone sees you there, dumbfounded.

6 Likes

tenor (9)

7 Likes

$900bn coronavirus stimulus bill includes $600 for most Americans, $50 in monthly internet subsidies, and $1.9bn to help rid the US of Huawei kit

9 Likes

The most honest and pure thought I can come up with for Guilfoyle and Don Jr. is that they fucking deserve each other.

17 Likes

Right?

Birds of the same despicable feather…

14 Likes

(video autoplay warning)

11 Likes

So - no change then?

12 Likes

30 day countdown starts today, 22 Dec. So, 29 more days of this shizzhole. NEVER AGAIN WITH THESE TRUMP ARSEFACES.

6 Likes

Reminded me of this (minus the comic genius)

3 Likes

The answer is lots. Lots and lots. Biden will spend a large chunk of his first year just trying to find all the boobytraps and smashed safety valves left from this weeks long toddler tantrum.

15 Likes
13 Likes