🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Turning Point USA?

14 Likes

Whine society?

8 Likes

8 Likes

Update: it’s was confirmed to be an act of mail ballot fraud hahah

Might as well throw in that video of Jacobs complaining about how mail in ballots can be abused (at 38:32)

14 Likes

I hope people who still remember the black citizens of Tulsa being bombed realize that they’ll have a large crowd of Trumpsters gathered in one place. /s

7 Likes

So, basically, the GOP’s best evidence of mail-in voting fraud is…when they themselves commit mail-in voting fraud, and get caught.

25 Likes

Responding to the ruling, President Donald Trump tweeted: “These horrible & politically charged decisions coming out of the Supreme Court are shotgun blasts into the face of people that are proud to call themselves Republicans or Conservatives. We need more Justices or we will lose our 2nd. Amendment & everything else. Vote Trump 2020!”

Two minutes later, Trump tweeted, “Do you get the impression that the Supreme Court doesn’t like me?”

12 Likes

Projection. Every. Fucking. Time.

14 Likes

Same as it ever was…

7 Likes
20 Likes

Satire is dead.

18 Likes
14 Likes

Video by Carpe Donktum/Logan Cook, Trump’s favorite source for creating a fuss.

2 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

Beautiful

21 Likes

NYTimes: U.S. Attorney Who Investigated Trump Associates Is Abruptly Replaced

14 Likes

All the Checks and Balances are burning.

A second term would be a shit show squared.

11 Likes

At this stage, given how a Biden win now seems quite possible, the only logic I can come up with for Trump’s treatment of the “disloyal” (apart from plain old mindless revenge), would be to limit whatever additional harm such people could cause him from now until the election.

4 Likes
15 Likes