🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Douche Bank, of course, and also a “Poor credit? Bad credit? No credit?” payday-loan for rich people:

Trump has received additional loans from a company named Ladder Capital, a financial firm that specializes in bundling commercial debt into mortgage-backed securities. Companies like Ladder are often lenders of last resort for people and companies that, for one reason or another, have difficulty obtaining money from traditional banks (ahem, Trump).

17 Likes

Not exactly news, just a quick reminder:

5 Likes
16 Likes

“I learned in a press release from the Attorney General tonight that I was ‘stepping down’ as United States Attorney. I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York,” Berman said in a statement.

Berman said that until a presidentially appointed nominee was confirmed by the Senate, the office’s “investigations will move forward without delay or interruption.”

19 Likes

You know the old saying: in litigation, if both parties are unhappy at the end of the day, the judge is probably doing something right? In this case, probably true:

In short, the book will get published because you can’t put all those worms back in the can. Bolton is officially an ass and the US government will likely be able to seize all proceeds from sale of the book (meaning Bolton probably gets no money from peddling his shit). I don’t think I could have seen a better outcome for this case that doesn’t involve a time machine.

14 Likes

with multiple congress critters pulling money out of the covid relief funds, and zero tracking for most of the money, if bunker boy still doesn’t have the money to pay - after all the countless inflated hotel bookings by us and foreign favor seekers, secret service, etc. - he really is incompetent

10 Likes

Maybe the temperature scan for the covid screening to get into the rally should have also included a cat scan for brain damage

16 Likes

By now, he’s probably convinced himself that his friend and his son had some secret moral failing that left them open to COVID.

13 Likes

Speechless

14 Likes

And it appears she actually has a ticket to the event! But … “trespassing.”

18 Likes

Goddamn that’s basically a best case scenario. Bolton hugely embarrasses Trump but can’t financially benefit from it.

15 Likes

Trump intends to nominate Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Jay Clayton to replace Berman.
Before chairing the SEC, Clay was a Wall Street lawyer; per the Heather Cox Richardson thread one of his clients used to be [drumroll] Deutsche Bank.

Donnie is getting nervous.

12 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Hence:

Trump_Putin_Money_Laundering

There is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

10 Likes
5 Likes
17 Likes

Shocked! Shocked I tell you.

Wonder if some of the same people photographed shoulder to shoulder during a Pence visit recently.

12 Likes

I doubt that they’re testing everyone, just the people who will be near Trump.

Hundreds of tests means scores of false negatives, especially if they’re using one of the quicky tests. The temperature test at the door will leak like a sieve. No one will wear a mask.

So… There’s the starting gun, and they’re off and spreading!

10 Likes

Stole this from that thread. Fitting.
fauci

14 Likes