🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

14 Likes

Is that a new finding or one from the first go around. Because if that’s the latest, it really shoots fatal holes in the Durham investigation. As in, “stop wasting taxpayer money“ kinda holes.

8 Likes

Well, now we know who Barr is going to fire next.

10 Likes

Trumps brother dead

Next.

9 Likes

Apparently Trump visited his brother for a whole hour yesterday. And then today spent today bashing Kamala Harris and the postal service. What a mensch.

14 Likes

This is really weird

15 Likes

he’s torn between “act like a tough guy” and “pwn the libs”

15 Likes

Did he actually visit? I heard he literally phoned it in from his golf club. [ETA: sounds like he did show up in person for about 45 minutes.]

I don’t know enough about Robert S. Trump to know if the world is richer or poorer for his loss, but he apparently didn’t get along with Donald so that’s a plus in my book. [ETA 2: I guess they made up when Donald ran for President, and Robert was the one who let Donald file that ridiculous lawsuit seeking to block his niece’s book from being published, so I’m not going to personally mourn the guy.]

It does seem like a warning of sorts when the oldest President in history (for now!) loses a younger sibling to age-related ailments.

11 Likes

Popped in on his way to the golf course, apparently.

8 Likes
14 Likes

It’s not that weird. Snowden is a Russian asset now.

7 Likes

“Considering”? They should be called back by the end of the week.

14 Likes

Meanwhile, get ready for trump’s enactment of “secret presidential powers” (sorry if you saw this already in another thread).

13 Likes

I guess we all grieve in our own ways. /s

9 Likes

to be fair, would you want bunkerboy to be the last person you see?

9 Likes

I’d like to be the last person he sees. As long as it’s really soon.

11 Likes

Honestly Biden seems to be reacting more solemnly to the news of Robert’s death than Donald is.

Which isn’t really that surprising because Donald Trump is so disconnected from the rest of humanity that he can’t even figure out how he’s supposed to behave in situations like this.

23 Likes

Real Tweets by Robert, I wonder? They smell pretty fishy to me…

8 Likes

I think there’s some covert shade thrown in there, but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

All I can say for sure is that I hope 45 joins his brother ASAP.

10 Likes

Seems highly unlikely. Robert was known as the Trump who “shunned the spotlight” and that Twitter account has been suspended.

6 Likes