🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

SMH. Cold war stuff that assumes that the other branches of government are radioactive slag, the Constitution suspended. Short of Trump slagging the other branches of government, they have no power under the Constitution.

But try to explain that to the MAGA types…

8 Likes

“Who’s gonna stop me from annexing Greenland now, huh?”

7 Likes

The Doctor: Imagine you were dying and a long way from home and in terrible pain. And just when you think it couldn’t get any worse, you look up and see the face of the devil himself.
[beat]
The Doctor: Hello, Donald.

9 Likes

Very likely showing that he’s a better person.

3 Likes

See:

The upshot seems to be that the Republican-controlled Senate could stop Trump from declaring special secret sinister powers, but they haven’t shown such backbone before, so . . .

11 Likes

I wish I could have faith in that, but I just can’t. Might be meant that way, but who is going to enforce that?

8 Likes

Well, if they don’t stop him, he won’t need them any more.

(“But the scorpion has promised that he won’t sting us.”)

9 Likes

I didn’t think the leopard would eat MY face!

11 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

13 Likes

Obligs:

12 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

There’s been a few shots over the years of her pulling her hand away from 45’s.

13 Likes

:thinking:

15 Likes
19 Likes

DJI’s are disabled inside a DC Md geofence so it was something other.

“Small device, which was yellow and black and shaped like a cross,”

Idk maybe…

11 Likes

Mark my words. Drones are getting sophisticated enough, there will eventually be a real assassination attempt with them.

What’s to stop one with its onboard lights from being disabled, geo-fencing disabled, programmed with a pre-set flight path, and dropping a brick at preset coordinates hovering from a few hundred feet up? Think about a Trump rally which is held outdoors.

Drones will only get more capable and cheaper from here. Imagine now a fleet of 30 of such drones once they get down to the $100 price range for a fairly large unit, dropping many payloads.

4 Likes

We’re talking about an approach to Andrews AFB. You’d think they’d have that covered. At almost 6pm it was still broad daylight. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes